Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to fancy James May like mad?

(78 Posts)
cidersundays Mon 06-Jul-15 23:51:16

Following on from the other threads where people are revealing their dubious crushes I just had to find out if fancying James May formaly of Top Gear (Sob) is being unreasonable as most of my irl friends seem to think.

He is just so hot, he is smart, hot and has a voice to moisten the most dessicated of nether regions!

Anyone with me or aibu?

FraggleHair Mon 06-Jul-15 23:55:48

I'd put him on a par with Bruce Forsyth in terms of sexiness and I can confirm that his voice has never had an impact on my vaginal moisture levels

RedCrayons Mon 06-Jul-15 23:57:40

YABU

He is preferable to Jezza though.

FraggleHair Mon 06-Jul-15 23:57:52

But we all have weird crushes so on balance YANBU.

CainInThePunting Mon 06-Jul-15 23:57:56

Yep, I've had the odd despicable thought about James May but then I already know I have warped taste in men.... This man triggered my most filthy wet dream ever... blush

mrsdavidbowie Mon 06-Jul-15 23:58:52

I'd save up for therapy.wink

BitOfFun Mon 06-Jul-15 23:59:26

He seems a nice enough fella, but he doesn't have any sort of sexual charisma, no. Not that I see, anyway. Clever and pleasant is a good baseline for a friend, or someone you enjoy seeing on TV, but it's not exactly aiming high for an object of lust.

Destinysdaughter Mon 06-Jul-15 23:59:55

Each to their own. I had a phase of fancying Clarkson even though his political views are anathema to me, go figure! I can see the attraction of May, especially in relation to Clarkson. I think he'd be a lovely partner and there's something about him that just makes you want to take care of him!

WorraLiberty Mon 06-Jul-15 23:59:59

Christ, even if my nether regions were like the Sahara dessert he wouldn't do it for me.

He's all yours OP grin

madmother1 Tue 07-Jul-15 00:00:00

Yes, I think he's lovely too x

WorraLiberty Tue 07-Jul-15 00:01:19

Cain do you also lay in wait for Father Christmas? shock grin

HaleMary Tue 07-Jul-15 00:05:25

You're a sick woman, OP. The mere thought of JM desiccates me from the vagina out.

CainInThePunting Tue 07-Jul-15 00:06:47

Worra grin now there is an idea. And to think I was considering online dating.

There has got to be a joke in there about coming once a year!

NaughtToThreeSadOnions Tue 07-Jul-15 00:07:35

all three are normally on the heat weird crush list, but James is the one I don't get. Thinking about it I'm not sure I get why people fancy Jeremy either. I just think james is the least fanciable. Richard is quite attractive though.

But each to their own!

cidersundays Tue 07-Jul-15 00:08:50

I can't believe it I always suspected my friends were playing it cool, not showing their true passion for JM but that under cover of darkness on mumsnet women would feel free to own up to the passion he inspires in them but it turns out it is just me and MadMother1 and she is mad (and I am drunk!)

Lol at Cain and Father Christmas grin

FraggleHair Tue 07-Jul-15 00:09:43

Richard looks like he should be hanging out with Alvin and the Chipmunks.

CrystalHaze Tue 07-Jul-15 00:11:46

You are bring massively unreasonable, and there's no excuse for it.

cidersundays Tue 07-Jul-15 00:12:04

I think I am not into full on sexiness like say Johnny Depp who I think looks like he'd give you a dose. I am more attuned to the oblique allure of James May.

Tutteredboast Tue 07-Jul-15 00:13:18

Just ewww

cidersundays Tue 07-Jul-15 00:13:48

How can this not be considered hot?

cidersundays Tue 07-Jul-15 00:15:34

Ah well "I'll get me coat" as they say (and hop into a taxi and round to JM's place because sounds like he will be alone, law of averages and all).

SmartAlecMetalGit Tue 07-Jul-15 00:16:42

I was going to say YABU but then realised who am I to judge, I get the fanny gallops for Tom Baker as the Fourth Doctor blush

cidersundays Tue 07-Jul-15 00:18:17

SmartAlecMetalGit, now that is odd, is it his big long scarf that does it for you?

cidersundays Tue 07-Jul-15 00:19:24

Actually just noticed in the above pic that James May totally looks like my Dad, what the F does that mean!!!!!

FraggleHair Tue 07-Jul-15 00:21:21

Do you have Daddy issues?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now