Talk

Advanced search

Yes another annoying neighbours thread

(9 Posts)
ChuffinAda Fri 03-Jul-15 22:56:42

The end of our garden backs onto the side of a neighbour's property. This neighbour happens to be a teacher at my dc school and married to a policeman. They have two teenage brats and a feral crap machine dog whose shit they never clean up so currently the end of our garden is unusable due to the overwhelming stench of dog crap coming from their garden.

As seems to be the tradition with them since their eldest hit about 14 they've had all the neighbourhood teens over every weekend in the summer for mass drinking sessions. It gets wearing. At the moment the teens are in the garden singing loudly as part of a drinking game.

aibu to get the hose, walk to the bottom of the garden, aim it over the fence and turn it on?

I want to move. I really really want to move.

MiddleAgedandConfused Fri 03-Jul-15 23:00:12

Sounds awful. No advice, just sympathy.

PurpleBananaPie Fri 03-Jul-15 23:17:23

Do it! My neighbours are currently on holiday and the son (about 16/17) is currently hosting a party. We live in terraced houses next door to each other so it's bloody loud. At least it's should be a one off thankfully and I can't really complain as I did the same when I was that age and my parents went away ;-) but my parents lived in a detached house so the neighbours were not the other side of the wall

ASettlerOfCatan Fri 03-Jul-15 23:32:38

Report to environmental health and police and keep doing it.

MaidOfStars Fri 03-Jul-15 23:44:15

The parents aren't there?

CalmYoBadSelf Fri 03-Jul-15 23:47:22

Keep reporting it. I would imagine in their professions they won't want that

ChuffinAda Sat 04-Jul-15 01:35:44

Thank you
The parents are usually there.

Thankfully we've had a tropical storm just start so that should see the end of it

KoalaDownUnder Sat 04-Jul-15 01:39:36

What inconsiderate arses.

Who the fk are these people who leave dog shit around for days?? I check my garden for dog poo every single day. People are filthy.

And yes, go round and complain about the noise every single time. Or ring the police.

Arses!

TheCatsMother99 Sat 04-Jul-15 08:19:56

I feel for you on the poop side of things. I live in a terraced house with a smallish garden & my NDN rarely picks up their dog's poo. Makes sitting on the grass in my garden pretty unpleasant due to smell and flies which is a shame as it's the last part of my garden to get the sun in the day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now