Talk

Advanced search

To be feeling so miserable

(6 Posts)
Misslgl88 Thu 02-Jul-15 19:44:05

For 3/4 days I've been feeling off colour, blocked ear, ringing, jaw and neck feels strange, runny/blocked nose, fuzzy head just rubbish. Went to the drs about my ear turns out it is impacted with wax so got drops but feel awful still.

Now tonight ive got terrible lower back pain going around my left side to the front and in my lower abdomen, I'm suspecting a urine infection as urine is a bit wiffy but wouldn't say it's particularly painful on passing Urine maybe a little at the end

Someone come and make me feel better I feel so rubbish and I have a 6yo,20month old and a 11 week old sad

bumbleymummy Thu 02-Jul-15 20:01:23

Oh you poor thing sad sorry to hear you're so miserable. I'm sure there's nothing I can say that will make you feel better but you can have loads of sympathy from me and thanks. Any chance of escaping to a nice bath with a glass of wine?

Bunbaker Thu 02-Jul-15 20:07:06

You really need to drop a urine sample off at the doctor's tomorrow. UTIs generally don't tend to get better on their own. If the pain is in your lower back it might have already reached the kidneys.

MrsGoslingWannabe Thu 02-Jul-15 20:38:21

I'd avoid alcohol. Bath, paracetamol and early night. Do you take vitamins? Effervescent vit C will do you good.

Misslgl88 Thu 02-Jul-15 20:42:10

Thanks everyone im in bed with a hot water bottle and have taken some ibuprofen. Luckily I still have some red top sample bottles left over from pregnancy so will drop one in tomorrow.

bumbleymummy Thu 02-Jul-15 20:43:36

True. Wine probably not the best idea. Glad you're tucked up in bed. Hope you feel better in the morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now