Talk

Advanced search

A Mumsnetter's husband has been drilling my back passage!

(61 Posts)
WorraLiberty Fri 26-Jun-15 22:06:35

Ooh-err Mrs! blush

Yesterday I had some work done in my back passage (as you do), and when he was finished, the workman left his large tool behind.

Anyway, he came to pick it up this evening and as I was talking to him, he spotted my open laptop on the dining table.

He said, "Oh Mumsnet, my wife goes on there" shock

I said, "Really? What name does she use?"

But he just shrugged and said he didn't know fucking useless

So AIBU to ask if this was your DH? If so, he's a lovely man who did a thoroughly good job in the East London/Essex area.

While he was working he spent much of his time chatting to my dog (I could hear him from the kitchen window), and I think my dog misses the company tbh grin

MrsTerryPratchett Fri 26-Jun-15 22:09:06

Maybe we should start a trusted tradesperson thingie with MNers and their spouses. Can't have been that good. DH would have know my NN.

WorraLiberty Fri 26-Jun-15 22:13:31

Can you imagine the list of things the DH's would be warned not to talk about MrsTerry? grin

DON'T mention we have a toilet brush!

WeekendDilemma Fri 26-Jun-15 22:13:43

He may have known but was protecting her privacy?

Angria Fri 26-Jun-15 22:15:49

Worra, much double entendre there, but any guy who chats to a dog must be a good guy.

sleepsoftly Fri 26-Jun-15 22:16:10

Sounds like he has a certain style with dogs.

WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Fri 26-Jun-15 22:20:23

As long as it wasn't that bloke people posted the link to in one of my posts. The yoni massage man. Is he a trusted trader?
The thread amused me for a bit...

yellowcurtains Fri 26-Jun-15 22:22:37

He probably thinks it's the same as Netmums... wink

WorraLiberty Fri 26-Jun-15 22:23:00

Angria if you want a double entendre, I can give you one...

Oh no, my dog doesn't have a yoni shock

MrsTerryPratchett Fri 26-Jun-15 22:23:29

You can tell if he's telling the truth, because he would have gone cross-eyed rather than do a poo in your toilet. grin

FarFromAnyRoad Fri 26-Jun-15 22:24:44

<<sniggers>> @ Worra's violated back passage!

grin

WorraLiberty Fri 26-Jun-15 22:26:35

My back passage has never been cleaner to be honest

He was very considerate grin

haveabreakhaveakitkat Fri 26-Jun-15 22:32:50

I love double entendres and slip them in wherever possible

NaiceVillageOfTheDammed Fri 26-Jun-15 22:32:57

Ahhh, it's Friday night grin

QuintShhhhhh Fri 26-Jun-15 22:34:16

Blimey, domestic collonic irrigation, and they leave their equipment laying around??

FarFromAnyRoad Fri 26-Jun-15 22:34:44

Actually I've heard that Worra has always been a bit of a one for potting the difficult brown rather than the easy pink. It's just gossip, obvs, but you know - no smoke without fire. Not that I'm one to spread a rumour.

Garlick Fri 26-Jun-15 22:41:31

She did say he left his large tool in her behind, didn't she? Must have been uncomfortable for both of them.

WorraLiberty Fri 26-Jun-15 22:43:06

Far, I'm 46yrs old. How difficult can it be?

<< Ponders >>

FarFromAnyRoad Fri 26-Jun-15 22:44:36

grin Worra. I need the mind bleach now else I'll be tormented by large tools and questionable orifices all night long and we really wouldn't want that would we!

PacificDogwood Fri 26-Jun-15 22:45:32

It was not my DH he does do actual work on people's actual back passages - no double entendre here grin

Worra, post a picture or it did not happen grin

kiwigirl42 Fri 26-Jun-15 22:48:09

Don't tell me his name was Brian ...

WorraLiberty Fri 26-Jun-15 22:49:53

I actually couldn't keep a straight face at one point

He had to remove a fence panel and asked if I wanted to keep the dog indoors until he put it back, because he was 'leaving my passage exposed' grin

Childish? Moi?

LovesYoungDream Fri 26-Jun-15 22:51:15

Was I the only one who misinterpreted and thought the op was using euphamisms in her first post blushgrin

PacificDogwood Fri 26-Jun-15 22:52:31

Exposed passages are very vulnerable usually from ingress more than egress though <equally childish> grin

haveabreakhaveakitkat Fri 26-Jun-15 22:54:20

Quite right too. You wouldn't want someone coming down your passage in the night

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now