Talk

Advanced search

By thinking that a jacuzzi isn't a suitable place for a make out session?

(8 Posts)
llammallamamissesmama Fri 26-Jun-15 15:01:29

I was at a gym today to take my wee one to his swimming lesson. At the top of the pool there is jacuzzi. It's in plain sight, very close to the pool. There was a chap in there when we arrived and shortly after he was joined by his lady friend. Well, it was as if the world was going to end tomorrow. She was sitting on him, or kneeling in front of him (I don't know - I wasn't staring at them or checking under the bubbles but I dread to think where hands were...). There was a lot of kissing. After a while she moved away but he followed her around the jacuzzi for more smooching.

As I said, once I saw what they were up to I avoided looking in their general direction (not easy given that our lesson in the pool was next to their love nest) but AIBU to think that this is inappropriate and gross?

I know that people will say, "Well just don't look" but it wasn't just a little pda, they were locked together. Surely there are more fitting places for two adults to be intimate?

AuntyMag10 Fri 26-Jun-15 15:02:44

Yanbu at all. That was not the place to put on that display. Tacky people. I would have complained tbh.

BitOfFun Fri 26-Jun-15 15:05:08

Definitely not on.

TiggyD Fri 26-Jun-15 15:05:37

YANBU. It's not an appropriate place for jiggy getting. It's also really hard. I tried it in a deepish hot-tub and found it's one slip and you suddenly drift apart.

Idontseeanydragons Fri 26-Jun-15 15:10:18

YANBU, a public jacuzzi is massively inn appropriate for that. That's what the private ones are for wink

KingJoffreyLikesJaffaCakes Fri 26-Jun-15 15:11:02

I've never understood how peeps find hot tubs sexy.

Surely it's just a soup of other people's spit, hair, wee, poo crumbs, belly button fluff, nail fungus and snot. Not only that, it's all bubbling around you.

Why would you want to get in it? Let alone have intimate relations?

confused

badtime Fri 26-Jun-15 15:13:04

www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/hot-tub-owners-pretending-its-not-a-nasty-sex-pond-2013042266204

llammallamamissesmama Fri 26-Jun-15 15:24:26

"It's like being a big sexy fish."

That's both hilarious and disgusting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now