Talk

Advanced search

About a neighbour's puppy?

(10 Posts)
WanderWomble Fri 26-Jun-15 12:51:38

The poor thing has been sitting in her back garden crying to be back into the house for at least an hour. There's no sign that she's even in the house. Pup looks to be under six months old and was out all day yesterday in the rain too.

This woman does the same thing to all of her dogs- gets them then just shuts them out in the garden. I reported her to the RSPCA a few years ago for leaving two small terriers out in the cold/snow/rain.

I honestly feel like going and getting the pup. Listening to it cry is heartbreaking.

CantBrainToday Fri 26-Jun-15 12:54:48

I would call RSPCA again. Tell them she has form for it etc.

Birdsgottafly Fri 26-Jun-15 12:55:42

So what's happened to the other dogs in the past?

WanderWomble Fri 26-Jun-15 12:57:00

She 'gets rid' of them. (Her phrasing, not mine.)

ladymalfoy Fri 26-Jun-15 13:04:12

Butterfly net with some treats in. Lean over fence. Rescue pup.
I think we need a line of MNs to stand in front of her window and shake our heads at her.
We can hiss and point as well.

Sazzle41 Fri 26-Jun-15 13:08:38

Out in the rain all day for a little puppy and again for hours today is massively cruel. Call RSPCA again OP and tell them she has previous. ladymalfoy you are a genius at problem solving! He/she needs a cuddle ... and a decent owner.

WanderWomble Fri 26-Jun-15 13:13:11

I've just reported her again to the RSPCA. Is there anyone else I can try?

I have a young dog myself (she's a spaniel and will be a year old in September!) so I know they're a lot of work.

NoImSpartacus Fri 26-Jun-15 14:22:28

Well done, Wander, the world needs more people like you flowers

shirleybasseyslovechild Fri 26-Jun-15 15:19:02

AAArgh I can't stand dog owners who just shut their dogs outside

a) it's unkind to the dog

b) the dogs tend to make a bloody racket and that is not fair on the neighours

paulapompom Fri 26-Jun-15 16:38:23

Right to report flowers

Sounds like she's tempted by a puppy, but then the novelty wears off. Really awful for the poor dogs and people who care about dogs and hear them cry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now