Talk

Advanced search

To never post anything after I write it?!

(9 Posts)
CoffeeAndBiscuitsPlease Thu 25-Jun-15 14:07:30

I have only posted a few times on MN despite being a long term lurker, and they are usually posts for my practical advice.

I have a lot going on in my life at the moment that really gets me down, but I always find myself typing a huge story to either think

"I know what everyone is going to say why bother"

or writing a massive story ends up being more cathartic than expected, so once I've written it all I think "oh nevermind" and get rid of it.

Does anyone else do this?!

Pincushion20 Thu 25-Jun-15 14:08:32

I do. I've only tentatively recently started to post more, and then only on a couple of established threads on precisely 1 subject.

haveabreakhaveakitkat Thu 25-Jun-15 14:09:54

Writing stuff can be cathartic. I do complainey statuses on Facebook to 'Only me' all the time. Quite funny when the Time Hop comes around a year later smile

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Thu 25-Jun-15 14:11:27

I usually type 'Oh fuck off with your sanctimonious clap trap' and then delete itwink one day I'll hit post by mistake!

dexter73 Thu 25-Jun-15 14:13:19

I sometimes write posts but don't send them as I don't want to get banned!

CoffeeAndBiscuitsPlease Thu 25-Jun-15 14:14:39

Haha glad its just like me!

Love the facebook status thing :D

Slippersmum Thu 25-Jun-15 15:10:34

I may start doing that fb thing!

Elllimam Thu 25-Jun-15 15:26:56

I often do this too smile generally I'm replying to someone I think is a complete idiot/troll/satan and then I delete because I don't want to be mean grin

MitzyLeFrouf Thu 25-Jun-15 15:28:23

That Facebook thing sounds like a recipe for disaster. I know I'd end up sharing my most foul mouthed, inner rants with the whole world!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now