Talk

Advanced search

To think that Helen should be removed from Big Brother?

(43 Posts)
AudiR8 Wed 24-Jun-15 23:19:26

I'm sorry but that is not entertainment, that was absolutely vile and unforgivable what she said.

She should automatically be removed, I have no idea why she is still allowed in there!

RattleAndRoll Wed 24-Jun-15 23:20:47

Totally agree. She's evil.

grapejuicerocks Wed 24-Jun-15 23:21:56

She's convinced herself that she's not a bully. Ha ha!

Vile woman

EmeraldThief Wed 24-Jun-15 23:23:17

YANBU. She's an arsehole and I still can't understand how she won over the far, far more likable Ashleigh last year?

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Wed 24-Jun-15 23:23:53

Why what did she say. Not seen it tonight

TwinkieTwinkle Wed 24-Jun-15 23:25:24

I stopped watching last year because I was appalled by her and the producers allowing her reign of terror to continue. Was gobsmacked to read she was brought back this year and made Brian Belo quit?! What's she done now?

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Wed 24-Jun-15 23:27:25

Saw it last night though. That Nicky made a right dick of herself. Okay she banged her nose but Jesus. Was she should win an Oscar for that.
My 2.5 year old doesn't even tantrum like that, and believe me he throws some wobblers, as you'd expect

WorraLiberty Wed 24-Jun-15 23:27:32

I've recorded it to watch later

But why start a thread on 'what she said', without telling us what it was? confused

RattleAndRoll Wed 24-Jun-15 23:32:12

She called Brian a rapist and a murderer. Called him psycho and told him to get a straight jacket.

Leafitout Wed 24-Jun-15 23:37:56

I am actually fuming at her disgusting name calling tonight. She is beyond vile and a disgrace. i have already complained to Ofcom. How dare she even think it let alone say it. I hope she never has to go through shutting her eyes at night and seeing a rapist face whilst waking up scared, sweating and frightened, the fucking witch.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Wed 24-Jun-15 23:38:37

She is an absolute disgrace.
Nothing else to be said really

UglyBugaz Wed 24-Jun-15 23:39:26

Watching it now and no she shouldn't, this is what reality TV is.

Leafitout Wed 24-Jun-15 23:43:48

" you look like a Rapist/Murderer" is not reality TV, just a throughly nasty witch spouting her offensive mouth off. I'm sure rape and murder victims won't find her comments " this is what reality TV is".

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Wed 24-Jun-15 23:44:23

This is what reality TV is. Erm bullying and making a mockery of the word rape. I hope not.

AudiR8 Wed 24-Jun-15 23:46:16

Worra I didn't say it because I didn't want to spoil it incase others hadn't watched it yet.

I'm glad that people are as disgusted as I am, I've wrote to channel 5 on Twitter expressing my views on this situation.

Leafitout Wed 24-Jun-15 23:47:30

Chanel five are condoning her vile outburst by only giving her a formal warning. They should have kicked her arse out onto the curb with the rest of the trash.

WorraLiberty Wed 24-Jun-15 23:48:38

Blimey RattleAndRoll that's awful

I'm not surprised though, she's bloody vile.

UglyBugaz Wed 24-Jun-15 23:50:47

Don't watch then, problem solved.

Fabellini Wed 24-Jun-15 23:52:31

Am watching on +1 now, she's sitting on the sofa trying to make out she felt intimidated by Brian.....what a load of bollocks! She's just horrible.

Millipedewithherfeetup Wed 24-Jun-15 23:52:58

I switched off could not watch it she is a vile woman.

UglyBugaz Wed 24-Jun-15 23:54:36

Exactly that's the right thing to do rather than give the show ratings and just complain about it.

VoldemortsNipple Wed 24-Jun-15 23:55:23

I agree she needs to go. But I blame the BB producers just as much. Helen has said all along that BB put her in to stir things up and I think she's took them to their word. And now they have sent Ashling in just to cause more drama specifically with Helen.

Leafitout Wed 24-Jun-15 23:56:02

Don't watch then... But we did and now we are disgusted

SycamoreMum Wed 24-Jun-15 23:57:26

Shes vile. Ooo if i was in that house and she'd run that comment.... WOW lol

By the by LOVE that Aisleyne is in there and already set her straight. "Basic rations for a basic bitch....."biscuitbiscuit

UglyBugaz Wed 24-Jun-15 23:57:38

you can boycott then show now you have seen what is happening but are you going to?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now