LTB.

PuntasticUsername Sun 14-Jun-15 22:24:01

Jinx, chipped grin

chippednailvarnish Sun 14-Jun-15 22:24:31

Great minds and all that!

Egosumquisum Sun 14-Jun-15 22:26:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chippednailvarnish Sun 14-Jun-15 22:28:39

Next time buy him a bag of Golden Wonder and a Capri Sun and tell him he should be greatful.

Egosumquisum Sun 14-Jun-15 22:29:58

GlitterTwinkleToes Sun 14-Jun-15 22:30:48

Disown him instead wink
What a waste of a good burger....

PuntasticUsername Sun 14-Jun-15 22:31:33

Tch. Drip feed hmm grin

Ok. Advice revised to DTBACHOOYW

(Disown The Bastard And Cut Him Out Of Your Will)

PuntasticUsername Sun 14-Jun-15 22:32:02

FUCKING HELL HOW DO YOU ALL TYPE FASTER THAN ME

Egosumquisum Sun 14-Jun-15 22:32:43

RackofPeas Sun 14-Jun-15 22:35:57

My mum does this, its really annoying! she'll order a burger and either ask them to not put the bun on or leave it to one side. I suggest ordering something else to save the waste - steak? - but no. Always got to harp on about the carbs.
Last time we went to Nandos - 'Hmm', she says, 'I quite fancy the chicken burger, but I dont want all that bread.'
I pointed out she could just order some chicken!
Yanbu.

Momagain1 Sun 14-Jun-15 22:43:02

My ds would have done the same, but no mayo, ketchup instead.

But he is 8. If yours is also under double-digits in age, such oddness is to be expected.

Pizza: pepperoni and cheese, only.

19lottie82 Sun 14-Jun-15 22:43:10

Frankie and Bennies is absolutely rank anyway, so not really a waste as such. Yuck.

Egosumquisum Sun 14-Jun-15 22:47:50

zukiecat Sun 14-Jun-15 23:00:51

I would only have the burger, with no sauce, mayo or ketchup, maybe some burger relish if there was any, and tomatoes.

I'd have chips as my side order.

I am a plain eater too, I wouldn't ruin my burger with all that horrible stuff either!

I would just have cheese and ketchup on a burger. Or plain.smile

TaliZorahVasNormandy Sun 14-Jun-15 23:40:20

DD would just have ketchup in a bun. No meat.

Fatmomma99 Mon 15-Jun-15 00:12:31

I'm with 19lottie82

Frankie and Bennies is RANK (urrrgh - brougt-in crap and taste of 'old fat' in my mouth). NEVER go there and NEVER eat their rubbish foot.

Horrible, horrible, horrible.

ScorpioMermaid Mon 15-Jun-15 00:24:04

one of my DHs nephew who is almost 18, he doesn't like pepperoni pizza, only cheese and tom. SIL will cook/order one of each for said nephew, other nephew 21 and niece 10. nephew 21 and niece 10 will eat whatever. nephew 18 won't touch the cheese and tom pizza.. no, he will choose pepperoni and then pick the pepperoni off it.

WHHYYY? hmm confused

MrsWembley Mon 15-Jun-15 13:44:35

The only way you can have a plain burger is if the meat is of the highest quality, cooked to perfection and the bread is beautifully soft on the inside with just the right amount of toasted crunch where it meets the patty. Was this not the case? Never been to F&B's but it sounds from this thread like that's a Good Thing!grin

I am on a nationwide hunt for the country's best burger and have been for many a year. I have had along the way, as you may expect, some dross (one has to suffer for these thingswink) and, indeed, made some odd contributions myself (though I do recommend slices of a good blue cheese, topped with sliced jalapeños and put back under the grill until melty). Haven't been there for several years, but if you want a really good one (excellent bap, meat and fillings) try The Mayflower in Lymington. And I had an absolute treat recently at a pub (whose name escapes me) in the tiny village of Nomansland, right in the middle of Devon.

squoosh Mon 15-Jun-15 14:45:14

What kind of weirdo chooses pineapple as a burger topping?

He sounds like a sane and sensible man. A good burger shouldn't need to rely on frills and furbelows. Although a burger with cheese is a waste of time quite frankly.

squoosh Mon 15-Jun-15 14:45:51

That should say 'A burger without cheese is a waste of time'.

Sorry cheese Gods!

Oldraver Mon 15-Jun-15 17:01:44

Yabu for going to Frankie and Bennies. I've boycotted them since they gave me three small squares of chicken in a chicken past dish

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now