Talk

Advanced search

To think this is the worst thing I've seen all day?

(26 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Cheesenredonion Wed 10-Jun-15 22:45:11

And you might be UR because ... ?

hiddenhome Wed 10-Jun-15 22:47:05

This is standard behaviour in Walmart.

Cheesenredonion Wed 10-Jun-15 22:48:38

Haha!

Part of me thinks poor child. But unfortunately it's already too late for him, judging by that video.

getbusyliving Wed 10-Jun-15 22:50:02

What else have you seen today? I'm guessing this must be the worst thing, so yanbu

getbusyliving Wed 10-Jun-15 22:59:30

Just watched the video �� shocking behaviour

ApeMan Wed 10-Jun-15 23:12:48

FFS... It is almost unbearable to see that little boy's actions and demeanour. What sort of a chance does he have in life.

LadyCuntingtonThe3rd Wed 10-Jun-15 23:13:05

I love Asda. I would be scared to shop in Walmart.

MrsNextDoor Wed 10-Jun-15 23:16:01

Omg don't post that shit here! That stuff is Facebook fodder only!

yoursfan Wed 10-Jun-15 23:32:00

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Raveismyera Wed 10-Jun-15 23:33:47

I'm sure that sort if thing happens somewhere in the world all the time.

MrsNextDoor Wed 10-Jun-15 23:35:54

Yours no they're not. They're like any Nation...varied.

Mrsfrumble Thu 11-Jun-15 00:20:47

We shop at Walmart most weeks and I've never, ever seen anything like this! the worst thing I've seen is people in their pyjamas in the middle of the day, walking in through the exit doors.

I'm sure there has been at least one incident of women brawling in a UK supermarket.

geekymommy Thu 11-Jun-15 00:32:08

I wouldn't want to intervene physically if I saw a brawl going on. Maybe I'm just a coward (or thick as pigshit), but I wouldn't want to risk being injured. I would call the police, and alert a store employee if it were happening at a store (this would be hard at Walmart, though, every one I've been to has been understaffed).

I don't shop at Walmart if I can help it- I don't like how they treat their employees, and since they are understaffed, most of my experiences there have been negative.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Thu 11-Jun-15 00:34:54

It's a disgrace. Legal charges should be brought against this women and her child should be placed in care. She (the mother) is obviously not fit to have him/her encouraging and advocating violence and making her child join in, poor kid indeed for the example they havd for mother.
Also Shame on Walmart staff for not intervening over here intervening would be expected on account of their duty of care

Mrsfrumble Thu 11-Jun-15 00:42:44

To be fair to Walmart staff, most of their stores are absolutely huge - way bigger than the average UK supermarket - and you don't usually see the staff wandering around restocking shelves like you do in the UK. So it's more than likely that none of them had a clue what was going on in the shampoo aisle.

SilverNightFairy Thu 11-Jun-15 00:44:35

Yoursfan, what a disgusting comment. I'm married to an American and live in the U.S. I guarantee this behaviour is uncommon.

ApeMan Thu 11-Jun-15 01:13:49

yoursfan why are you posting from a country that doesn't have that kind of behaviour?

geekymommy Thu 11-Jun-15 01:17:45

And Walmart is infamous for being stingy toward their employees. That includes not hiring enough people to properly staff each store.

This is a long way from the worst thing to happen at Walmart.

CuttedUpPear Thu 11-Jun-15 05:35:23

YABU
since you asked.
1. For posting this in AIBU
2. For passing on this kind of voyeuristic crap.

NRomanoff Thu 11-Jun-15 06:19:42

It's bad, but not unheard of . Walmart does seem to have this sort of stuff happen a lot.

Asda isn't the equivalent of Walmart. Walmart owns Asda, but they aren't the same.

SophieHatters Thu 11-Jun-15 06:43:02

The Asda here is bloody awful. Always people acting like idiots. Last time we went in there was a big family just arsing around, the bloke trying to jump on the kid's shoulders then falling on the floor - I mean really?

It's a hell hole.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now