Talk

Advanced search

Anyone got any of theses distinctive Christmas music boxes?

(6 Posts)
Everythingwillbeok Wed 10-Jun-15 14:18:53

I'm posting here for traffic sorry.
I bought 5 porcelain music boxes from QVC about 12 years ago, they are brightly painted and glazed, each one plays a different Christmas song.

They open on a hinge and also have a hanger to hang up.

There Is a Santa, a nutcracker a gingerbread house a tree and another one I can't remember what it is.

Anyway they have all just fallen out of the loft and smashed to bits, I'm so upset they were meant to be passed to my daughters for their children.

QVC don't have them anymore neither do eBay.

Does anyone know of any for sale or where may stock them please??

SaulGood Wed 10-Jun-15 14:26:33

Looks like the other one is a snowman. Have you contacted qvc as they aren't in stock but still on their website. Maybe they sell them nearer Christmas?

CaptainSwan Wed 10-Jun-15 14:31:15

These? www.qvc.com/Mr.-Christmas-S5-10th-Anniv.-Customer-Choice-Porcelain-Music-Ornaments.product.H203132.html

Everythingwillbeok Wed 10-Jun-15 14:32:47

Thanks SaulGood I thought that too I posted on here in desperation I'm not on FB so thought I'd ask here, I'm so gutted as both my parents have passed away and I have nothing of my childhood to remember them by.

I always swore my kids would have some nice things to pass down and these were some of them which I bought with the intention to be passed down.

I wonder if QVC would do similar nearer to Christmas like you say?

These are from season one whatever that means so its doubtful.

Everythingwillbeok Wed 10-Jun-15 14:33:48

Yes similar Captain but not the boy on the sleigh.

SaulGood Wed 10-Jun-15 14:35:20

They have definitely re-issued them over the years. They definitely sold them in 2013 for example. I think you might be lucky. I would be gutted too. I buy the DC an ornament every year. They are to be kept for their family tree.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now