Talk

Advanced search

Letting sellers down

(4 Posts)
bippityboppitypoo Wed 10-Jun-15 09:46:23

Long story sorry.

We are expecting dd4 in August, we need a 7 seater car but have a v small budget (£500) which I have saved on my own.

I finally found a car last night, gave H all the details he said it was a great deal and to tell the seller we would take it. Seller said he had other people interested so would only keep it until tonight, (lastnight) I promised the man we come and that I understood how annoying it is when people mess around with buying etc.

Few hours later in the evening H rang and said oh it's too late now I'm not going to bother.

I am upset that H has made me out to be a liar and look like a complete idiot to this guy, we have lost our chance for the car now too.

I put everything on a plate for H all he had to do was drive over there and get it.

I'm struggling with the idea of having a 4th child, we even considered abortion at first but H assured me he would do everything he could to help with sorting things for the baby, so far I've sorted everything double buggy, clothes, all the other baby stuff - all thrifted or as cheaply as I can so the overall budget is not effected.

He has so far done nothing to contribute not only money wise but emotionally.

Aibu be feeling let down? Half of me thinks oh I'm pregnancy and over reacting but I'm so frustrated.

MajesticWhine Wed 10-Jun-15 09:50:09

YANBU. I would be bloody fuming. Sorry you are not getting the support you need. Can you tell him how let down you feel?

VacantExpression Wed 10-Jun-15 09:52:50

YANBU. At all. Your H is a complete idiot, selfish and thoughtless. I suspect "nothing to contribute emotionally or financially" will continue OP, I am sorry.

bippityboppitypoo Thu 11-Jun-15 22:06:04

Thank you. I went to bed and ignored it, what was done was done.

The next day he said he was sorry but he was tired. I told him tired isn't going to get us a car in budget. Think he got the hint. I also text the seller to apologise and told him I did have honest intentions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now