Talk

Advanced search

To think that grown-ups should share?

(7 Posts)
WhyCantIuseTheNameIWant Tue 09-Jun-15 22:05:34

Firstly, I am 2. And dm says I have to share, but she doesn't.
First example I can think of. Cameras.
Obviously, mine is the best camera because it is pink and has two handles and makes lots of noise, as well as taking REAL pictures.
I had to share it with dm, and she ate most of my pictures. There were 276 pictures of my knees and feet. She must have eated them as they have gone!
Anyway, I wanted to share dm camera. A big black, heavy one. With a twisty tube on the front. I think she said it was called knickers or something. But she wouldn't let me hold it.
On the way home, in the car, I shared my camera again with her. I even put it on the side of her head. Then she was cross. How ungrateful can you get?
I don't think much of this sharing!
Little H.

L0gLady Tue 09-Jun-15 22:15:43

grin

Shallishanti Tue 09-Jun-15 22:19:07

well....if you BOTH have a camera then no need to share- you have yours, she has hers, seems perfectly fair to me grin

JustHavinABreak Tue 09-Jun-15 23:42:15

Yes I think you have a point! In fact, I think your DM secretly wants to swap so SHE can have a go of the pink one. Here, have some cake while you plot your next move grin

FishWithABicycle Tue 09-Jun-15 23:47:58

There are two cameras so sharing is less important. There is only one car - is she taking turns nicely and letting you have your go at being driver?

BeenWondering Tue 09-Jun-15 23:54:26

Oh God really!? Not again!

That Cutted Pear mother has a lot to answer for!

Fatmomma99 Tue 09-Jun-15 23:59:12

She should buy you an i-pad. It could have a cool, funky cover in whatever colour you want. You can take pictures AND video and post them all over the internet.

She IB very U

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now