To do this to my bathroom...........

(13 Posts)
PiperIsTerrysChoclateOrange Tue 09-Jun-15 21:37:30

as I am sick and tired of being the only mug that changes the toilet paper, I bet I will still go into the WC and find I need to replace the loo roll.

What other small thing annoys you while living with dp/DC

CookieLady Tue 09-Jun-15 21:41:06

Ha ha ha. I felt like that yesterday. Apparently I'm the only one who can replenish the toilet wipes too. angry

Perfectlypurple Tue 09-Jun-15 21:41:45

Love it. I get fed up with this too. Think I am going to stop replacing things in the bathroom and see how they like it.

PiperIsTerrysChoclateOrange Tue 09-Jun-15 21:44:01

If only the fairies that use the last < I assume fairies because nobody owns up>

It must be the same fairies that steals only 1 sock.

IgnoreMeEveryOtherReindeerDoes Tue 09-Jun-15 21:45:37

Ha brilliant

MrsDermotOLeary Tue 09-Jun-15 21:46:25

Ha ha haaaa! I love this! Cheers op.

DawnOfTheDoggers Tue 09-Jun-15 21:49:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

RandomMess Tue 09-Jun-15 21:51:42

I asked dh to get me a new role for the main loo the other day in all seriousness he said "where from" nearly decked him tbh...

TheCrowFromBelow Tue 09-Jun-15 21:54:35

Mine can replace the toilet roll but it's beyond any of them to put the empty tube in the bin. I wonder if I'm the only person who can see bins.
^^ this.

I'm also the only person who can work that mystery of modern technology, the hoover.

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Tue 09-Jun-15 21:54:52

I'm the one who leaves the empty tube hanging around. DH patiently bins it, every time.

PiperIsTerrysChoclateOrange Tue 09-Jun-15 22:04:53

See I don't mind an empty loo roll, in my house the gerbils have them, the gerbils are over 3 so I must be doing something right.

DoJo Tue 09-Jun-15 23:21:47

I used to feel like this, but now have a toilet roll holder that is just a stick on a hinge, so no buggering about squeezing the middle bit into place, a stack of loo rolls within easy reach of the toilet and a bin betwixt the two - problem solved!

BackforGood Tue 09-Jun-15 23:31:06

That is brill - sadly, I'm the only one in our house who is capable of changing the roll apparently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now