Talk

Advanced search

DM Gemma Collins article (Essex men)

(11 Posts)
TheWitTank Tue 09-Jun-15 13:23:11

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3116575/Gemma-Collins-DEFENDS-former-TOWIE-star-Dan-Osborne.html

Huge apologies for the DM link.
AIBU to think that not all Essex men threaten to kill their girlfriends and it's not fucking normal?! Moron.

MitzyLeFrouf Tue 09-Jun-15 13:32:54

Idiot of a woman.

I wonder why some Essex people seem desperate to brand things as being 'so Essex'? You never notice people from Wiltshire saying 'oh that's SO Wiltshire'.

TwinkieTwinkle Tue 09-Jun-15 13:35:29

She's a joke. They all are. What a way to trivialise something which is actually quite serious.

Jenoftheweek Tue 09-Jun-15 13:36:38

Both of my sons are Essex Men.
They have never threatened any of their girlfriends.

HellKitty Tue 09-Jun-15 13:37:36

If you've ever watched TOWIE..and I might have on occasion...she is a seriously fucked up individual who seems to relish in starting arguments.

I wouldn't listen to her any more than I'd consider wearing the bri-nylon tat she 'designs' as a serious fashion option.

NowSissyThatWalk Tue 09-Jun-15 13:38:36

What a tit.

TheWitTank Tue 09-Jun-15 13:39:55

I actually despair at the thought that some TOWIE fans may think that it is indeed normal for a man to threaten to stab you and treat you like a possession. When it really really fucking isn't -ever. What a total dick.

seaoflove Tue 09-Jun-15 13:40:23

I wonder why some Essex people seem desperate to brand things as being 'so Essex'?

I think you'll find only TOWIE dipshits would say something so stupid. But then I've never seen TOWIE so I may be way off the mark.

I'm Essex born and bred incidentally smile

smellyfishead Tue 09-Jun-15 13:42:35

shes just had another baby recently hasn't she, how awful, I hope he doesn't harm her or the baby :-( its fucking tragic, all that money and shes with a cretin like that.

MitzyLeFrouf Tue 09-Jun-15 13:43:03

Imagine saying threatening your girlfriend's life is standard Essex behaviour! I'm sure there are lots of lovely Essex men thinking 'ummmm, no actually'.

WayneRooneysHair Tue 09-Jun-15 13:47:29

I'm an Essex man born and bred, she's a fucking idiot.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now