Talk

Advanced search

WWYD regarding this woman

(23 Posts)
myusernameisusername Mon 08-Jun-15 20:41:41

A woman added me on Facebook Last night and started asking annoying questions vv personal too about my work turns out she is the partner of one of the guys I work with he isn't bothered despite me voicing my concerns today about her and he isn't bothered about her doing this to his work colleagues hmm she freaks me out and im sure by her messages she doesn't have boundaries etc don't want her Turning up at my work if I unfriend her i dropped her strong hints that i don't know her and dont wish to talk but she keeps messaging me asking if im ok what im doing etc

CocktailQueen Mon 08-Jun-15 20:42:48

Just unfriend her and block her, and make sure your privacy settings are tight!

NerrSnerr Mon 08-Jun-15 20:43:00

Why did you accept her request if you don't know her? Just block and ignore.

BestZebbie Mon 08-Jun-15 20:43:09

....does she think he is cheating on her with someone at work?

cuntycowfacemonkey Mon 08-Jun-15 20:43:37

Why add her as a friend in the first place? Just unfriend her and be more picky about your facebook friends in the future

FarFromAnyRoad Mon 08-Jun-15 20:44:22

Do you just accept friend requests from people you don't know then? Why would anyone DO that?

MakeItRain Mon 08-Jun-15 20:45:36

I don't understand how she can add you unless you agree to it? Or do you mean she's just sending you messages? Either way just defriend and change your privacy settings.

arethereanyleftatall Mon 08-Jun-15 20:47:14

Eh? Dont you have to accept a friendship request? You presumably didn't accept her?

myusernameisusername Mon 08-Jun-15 20:47:27

i was tired and just clicked add without thinking sad regret it now and she doesn't seem the clingy suspicious type confused she just seemed to want to chat but she was asking weird questions like my shift pattern and when do i start work in the morning

NerrSnerr Mon 08-Jun-15 20:49:04

Don't think twice, just block her.

SolidGoldBrass Mon 08-Jun-15 20:50:08

It does sound a bit like she thinks her man is poking the payroll. But just unfriend, and if she sends you another message just say 'Please leave me alone: I don't know you.'

WayneRooneysHair Mon 08-Jun-15 20:51:16

Sounds like she thinks he's cheating.

Finola1step Mon 08-Jun-15 20:53:48

Yep, she thinks her fella is shagging around at work and is trying very unsubtly to find out if you are the unlucky lady. He's trying to style it out, pretending everything is hunky dory.

Delete and block.

WinterOfOurDiscountTents15 Mon 08-Jun-15 21:29:20

Unfriend, block, don't add randoms in future.

PHANTOMnamechanger Mon 08-Jun-15 21:36:53

trouble is, if she does suspect you and DP are at it behind her back, then you blocking her will only add to her suspicions. tricky one.

cuntycowfacemonkey Mon 08-Jun-15 21:51:28

It's not really the OP's problem if this woman doesn't trust her partner. I'd unfriend him to and stay well out of it

myusernameisusername Mon 08-Jun-15 21:53:43

She's blocked me now confused just showed DH the messages and he's hmm confused angry about them

myusernameisusername Mon 08-Jun-15 21:54:56

Also i dont have him on my Facebook he's just a guy i make friendly chats with at work which makes her add all the more creepy

CarbeDiem Mon 08-Jun-15 21:59:16

I'd ask her straight what she wanted then block her.

MammaTJ Mon 08-Jun-15 22:00:02

They have relationship problems you want to be grateful you are not involved in!

DragonsCanHop Mon 08-Jun-15 22:00:23

Sounds like he has been talking about you too much at home and she wanted to check you out!

bippityboppitypoo Mon 08-Jun-15 22:05:12

How did she even know your full name if you don't have him on? Bit weird.

myusernameisusername Mon 08-Jun-15 22:33:24

That's another creepy thing I don't advertise my last name on Facebook just first and middle name confused maybe profie pic of me and DH ? she has never met me though its all so weird and freaky

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now