Talk

Advanced search

To hate Friday Download?

(26 Posts)

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

GirlInterupted Mon 08-Jun-15 00:03:16

You are sooooooooo nbu!! Can't stand it!

DramaQueenofHighCs Mon 08-Jun-15 00:07:41

Totally 100% NBU!!

Mamiof3 Mon 08-Jun-15 00:12:32

Noel Gallagher's dd is on it, Anais

Mamiof3 Mon 08-Jun-15 00:13:33

Also dd informs me Anais is a model (am I awful for thinking she just looks like an ordinary teenage girl?!)

MrsGoslingWannabe Mon 08-Jun-15 00:19:00

I can't stand it. Twatty little upstarts who have all been taught to do 'presenter speak'. Just fuck off!
Which one's Anais ?

Mamiof3 Mon 08-Jun-15 00:23:48

Yes she has long blonde hair and looks a bit awkward honestly, but there's another blonde girl Molly she is mixed race though abd speaks a bit more unless you mean her? Tbh they're all a bit useless I think they try too hard or do nowt.

They're all about 16-18

ScottishMum2015 Mon 08-Jun-15 00:32:21

Can't stand Anais. Love Noel G though. Oasis were a huge part of my teenage years during the 90s!

Wagglebee Mon 08-Jun-15 00:55:28

I just googled Anais. She's the same age I was when I had posters of her Dad and Uncle on my wall. I feel ancient now. grin

She looks exactly like Noel is a long blonde wig.

Wagglebee Mon 08-Jun-15 00:55:53

*in a

ItsTricky Mon 08-Jun-15 09:26:06

God yes, this series has been cringy and awful. It was better when Shannon and Rich were on it.

Speaking of those two, I hope Dani's Castle comes back soon. I love that blush

meglet Mon 08-Jun-15 11:55:46

if it wasn't for Friday download I wouldn't know what music is in the charts.

ChuffinAda Mon 08-Jun-15 12:15:02

I thought this was about Friday at download... As you were... confused

ProcrastinatorGeneral Mon 08-Jun-15 12:29:04

Snap Ada grin I was about to google the lineup to see how bad it is!

TwinkieTwinkle Mon 08-Jun-15 12:30:02

Same Ada grin

shrunkenhead Mon 08-Jun-15 12:34:58

I could've written that post! Cannot stand it. The cool girl trying waaaaaay too hard to be cool, the awkward girl aspiring to be as cool as cool girl, the little ten year old kid, the boys with high hair, the strange "lock in" hand signal.....oh I could go on.....don't you just know they all come off set and start talking normally and say swear words and hang out drinking alcohol etc!? It pains me greatly.

ItsTricky Mon 08-Jun-15 13:32:46

I didn't realise that was Noel Gallagher's daughter. When they did the 'bedroom tidying' thing her bedroom was more pokey than my non-rockstar daughter's room. I smell a rat!

Totally loving Matilda Ramsey's show. She's a sweetheart. My dd was doing the salad yesterday and pretending to be Matilda smile

shrunkenhead Mon 08-Jun-15 15:02:15

It all seems a bit too easy....famous parent = fast track to own telly show!

DramaQueenofHighCs Tue 09-Jun-15 07:53:26

Oh Btw - Id better warn you all - I saw a trailer for a Friday Download MOVIE while at the cinema the other week! shock hmm God only knows how that stupid programme will ever translate to film but........ Just thought forewarned is forearmed and all that!

ItsTricky Tue 09-Jun-15 08:06:32

Oh god. That will be worse than the Justin Bieber movie that I had to sit through TWICE shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now