Talk

Advanced search

Piss on seats

(41 Posts)
Doodar Sun 07-Jun-15 13:20:31

Walked into a loo after a woman had used it. She had squatted over the seat and left piss all over it. As she walked out i suggested in future she should wipe it. She went ballistic.
AIBU in thinking you should clean up your filthy mess?

ghostyslovesheep Sun 07-Jun-15 13:22:23

blimey do you need to ask?

hiddenhome Sun 07-Jun-15 13:22:43

Yes, of course people should, but many people are filthy pigs and just don't bother sad

Doodar Sun 07-Jun-15 13:25:21

Why do so many women do it though? It happens a lot. She said I had no right to pull her up on it.

FernGullysWoollyPully Sun 07-Jun-15 13:25:27

It always amazes me what filthy bastard some women are. Not all women just some. Dread to think what their houses look like. Or is it just public toilets they feel entitled to piss all over?!

KissMyFatArse Sun 07-Jun-15 13:25:30

She went ballistic?! She should be mortified of herself filthy bitch.

RobbStarksBitch Sun 07-Jun-15 13:26:54

I have ranted about this in real life so many times! Absolutely disgusting!

hiddenhome Sun 07-Jun-15 13:27:02

Low IQ and knowledge of social norms?

PenguinBollards Sun 07-Jun-15 13:27:17

Thing is, the type of person who leaves piss all over a seat is not the type of person who will take kindly to having their shortcomings pointed out: she'd done it, it's vile, but she left it anyway, so an appeal to reason was doomed from the start.

What did she offer in her defence when she went off it at you?

Doodar Sun 07-Jun-15 13:31:44

No defence given Penguin

PenguinBollards Sun 07-Jun-15 13:34:07

Urgh. Skank angry

dragonfly007 Sun 07-Jun-15 13:34:25

Not defending the woman, but you humiliated her by pointing out she left a toilet dirty. Not surprised she went ballistic, did you expect her to return to clear the seat hmm

Doodar Sun 07-Jun-15 13:36:32

What do you suggest in future Dragonfly?

capsium Sun 07-Jun-15 13:36:52

Maybe it was the person before her who had made the mess and she, being squeamish about cleaning it up, had hovered perfectly instead?

Doodar Sun 07-Jun-15 13:37:18

Hopefully she's humiliated enough she may clean it up in future

Doodar Sun 07-Jun-15 13:38:32

She definitely left the mess

GobblersKnob Sun 07-Jun-15 13:40:46

How do you know it was definitely her? Do you hang around policing toilet seats all day?

FeelingSmurfy Sun 07-Jun-15 13:41:06

Why do people walk away without flushing? Seems to be happening more often, its disgusting and I don't understand why anyone would do it when it takes a second to flush!

capsium Sun 07-Jun-15 13:41:12

Ooh how d'you know? <can you get x-Ray specs now? Excited scheming commences...>

QuintShhhhhh Sun 07-Jun-15 13:42:20

If she was humiliated, she perhaps needed that humiliation.

Nothing surprises me anymore though. Sometimes people even poo on the floor next to seats/holes in the floor.

QuintShhhhhh Sun 07-Jun-15 13:44:32

The worst toilet I have ever visited was on the ferry terminal in Aqaba Jordan. Hole in the floor type of loo. Floor Swimming in water/wee, turds dipping around.... Looks like some made no effort finding the hole!

It gave me an idea of making a coffee table book "Toilets around the world" - but then I thought it would not appeal to the right audience.... hmm

PuppyMonkey Sun 07-Jun-15 13:45:55

Not nice but perhaps she was in a hurry and didn't notice? You humiliating her in public was a much worse crime IMHO. I'd just move swiftly to another loo.

SoldierBear Sun 07-Jun-15 13:46:03

you humiliated her by pointing out she left a toilet dirty
Nope, she humiliated herself for not wiping her piss off the seat

Not surprised she went ballistic
Really? you leave a loo in a disgusting state and go ballistic when the next person doesn't want to wipe up your urine? Why?

did you expect her to return to clear the seat
That is exactly what she should have done. Because it is filthy not to do just that. What kind of person does that?

InstitutionCode Sun 07-Jun-15 13:50:28

Whilst no-one could really say you were wrong to say what you did, neither could anyone really expect another person to respond well to being told they'd left a filthy mess and to clean it up.

Lucyccfc Sun 07-Jun-15 13:51:56

I spend a lot of time driving (part of my job) and it never ceases to amaze me that 90% of toilet seats in the services have piss on them. I have a pack of wipes in my bag and always get rid of it before I go and I check the seat after.

The worst I ever saw was coming back into Manchester airport after a long haul flight and 3 of the toilet cubicles had big dumps of pooh on the floor. One woman came out of a cubicle where there was a dump and I was just about to walk in when I saw it. I immediately asked her if she had done it and she said she had because in her culture it was dirty to sit on a toilet seat. I have to admit I burst out laughing and told her it was disgusting in any culture to shirt on the floor and she was vile. Haven't got a clue where she was from.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now