Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

everyone else is at the party

(2 Posts)
fedupnorthernmum Sat 06-Jun-15 01:27:32

Big works reunion tonight, DH and I had tickets and so did my sister and her husband.

They all went off at 7.30 but following a huge argument with DF i couldnt face it and have spent most of theis afternoon/evening in tears.AIBU to think that he should have either been home by now or at least sent a text to say he would be late? We hardly ever go out due to finances i just know that he going to have spent all the money that was meant to be an evening out for us both.

JessieMcJessie Sat 06-Jun-15 02:15:37

who did you argue with, your father or your husband? If he knew you were upset about something to do with your Dad, bit mean to leave you at home alone and upset,

If you argued with DH it all depends which of you was in the right- if you pissed him off maybe he justifiably feels like going out without you and/or needs a night out without thinking about you to calm down.

If you are sure you were right then no matter what he does you'll interpret his subsequent behaviour as twattish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now