To want to know what happened in Game of Thrones last night?

(7 Posts)
Bishopston Mon 01-Jun-15 11:05:36

I just logged onto Twitter and it seems that something sensational happened in last night's episode! I'm disappointed as I didn't watch it!

honeyroar Mon 01-Jun-15 11:08:02

Go on the TV page, they're usually talking about it in there. Although it's on today in the UK so most of us haven't seen it yet..

bookwormbeagle Mon 01-Jun-15 11:08:24

It's on tonight at 9pm sky Atlantic, looking forward to it!

YoureAllABunchOfBastards Mon 01-Jun-15 11:12:31

Try Huffington Post if you want spoilers...

WheresWallyNow Mon 01-Jun-15 12:38:00

If you've got Sky On Demand you can watch the episode now rather than wait till tonight. I've seen it, it's probably the best episode this season.

FyreFly Mon 01-Jun-15 12:44:21

I can't make up my mind whether to watch it now or save it for later (I'm away for work so have a hotel room to myself tonight!). Now it's starting to deviate from the books it's genuinely getting interesting.

I'm not too bothered about Cersei as her line seems to be sticking to the book so I know (or I think I know) what's going to happen there but I'm dying to see what happens with some of the other characters (who shall remain nameless in case no-one saw last weeks) grin

loveareadingthanks Mon 01-Jun-15 13:58:02

Haven't read any spoilers but I did hear that a heavy metal band played some of the wildlings. I'm sure that was enough to create excitement in some quarters. Could that be it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now