Talk

Advanced search

To want some of what she's having??

(22 Posts)
frutilla Wed 27-May-15 22:43:44

I mean Amanda Holden...she now looks younger than Alesha Dixon. And also less like...Amanda Holden. Actually her face looks a bit Heidi Klum-ish. What has she had done and who did it because when I'm done with nursing I think I might too!
www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3099961/Amanda-Holden-goes-braless-dangerously-plunging-dress-fellow-judgehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3099961/Amanda-Holden-goes-braless-dangerously-plunging-dress-fellow-judge

Troglodad Wed 27-May-15 22:49:57

www.youtube.com/watch?v=umU8vKRNnRw

FenellaFellorick Wed 27-May-15 22:51:00

I believe she has a neurotoxin injected into her face.

Personally, I'd rather have the wrinkles! grin

Fluffcake Wed 27-May-15 22:54:01

She looks like a cyborg confused

YsabellStoHelit Wed 27-May-15 22:54:59

Money can buy you surgery but not class apparently...

Viviennemary Wed 27-May-15 22:57:57

She certainly looked different tonight again. A lot better and very young. But the trouble is when it wears off she will probably look awful. It's quite sad really.

frutilla Wed 27-May-15 23:06:09

I don't think it's sad to dabble in youth treatments that give one confidence, as long as it doesn't get out of control. She looks really happy.

LovelyBranches Wed 27-May-15 23:11:59

She looked great, I'd have what she has whatever it may be

That said, I think Alesha is one of the most naturally beautiful women on tv.

trufflesnout Wed 27-May-15 23:12:28

She looks fucking awful. But actually I don't think her face has changed dramatically from the last time she fiddled with it - I think someone has done her makeup better to make the angles in her face seem softer and she has a boatload of hair extensions in.

tubbytimmy Wed 27-May-15 23:17:41

I saw her on another tv programme the other day and her lips have odd bulges around them.

Although she looks good on BGT confused

Dublinlass Wed 27-May-15 23:19:41

Think she's.stunning but don't like her personality

honeyroar Wed 27-May-15 23:20:53

But she would have looked good without it all. She was a really naturally pretty girl. Now she looks pretty but totally artificial.

MagicMojito Wed 27-May-15 23:33:34

I think she looks Amazing. So what if it is fake? She still looks bloody good for it, and I bet most women wouldn't mind looking like her!
There are some really mean comments here hmm

ZenNudist Wed 27-May-15 23:35:40

She looks like she's had a lot of work done. She's gone very girlish and somehow unrecognisable until she smiles. I think she must be very insecure and has to stay on top of her game. Her looks are her meal ticket sadly.

Alesha Dixon is very beautiful and striking. It must be hard for Amanda competing with her youth as talents.

I think AH has done very well for someone so mediocre and nondescript.

Fatmomma99 Wed 27-May-15 23:38:20

Please could this thread just FO to S&B where they actually give a damn?

crustsaway Wed 27-May-15 23:44:48

I wouldn't bet on any of it, have you actually seen her or another person in the norm? Whether they have surgery or not. Age happens. The only woman I have ever seen and thought how fantastic they look is Honor Blackman, a very handsome woman. Amanda Holden had a "girl" type look and it doesnt bode well "tweeked" she's already looking a bit plastic.

Handsome women that have never been typically "pretty" are the only ones that look good after a tweek.

MrsTedCrilly Thu 28-May-15 00:09:06

She looks great.. She's 44 and looks like a 44 year old who takes care of herself!

Ohanarama Thu 28-May-15 07:45:31

She looks about 19 and bloody amazing! I'll definitely have some of that!

MERLYPUSSEDOFF Thu 28-May-15 11:59:06

She has an unmoveable forehead and very bumpy lips. They almost look scruffy as they are so bulgy. (but then I am the epitome of gorgeousness sitting here in my gardening garb)

Feminine Thu 28-May-15 12:07:54

Even if she looked like that naturally, she'd piss someone off.

if she is injecting odd things into her face, then l guess she has decided she is okay with it.

PenguinBollards Thu 28-May-15 12:21:12

I think she looks artificial and alien-esque. It's disheartening that so many celebrities now have these identikit, 'worked' faces.

Though in the case of AH I do understand that her appearance is her only selling point and the nadir of her skill/talent, so she has to hang onto it tooth and claw.

Depressing, though, that this type of fake face is increasingly the norm.

Frostycake Thu 28-May-15 12:23:08

oo - can we hear more about handsome women looking better after tweaking? < hopeful >

For what it's worth, I think Amanda looks pretty amazing for 44 but then she's always been extremely attractive and young looking. I know what people are saying about the mouth lumps though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now