Talk

Advanced search

to get up and dance?

(8 Posts)
CastielsClevererBetterSister Sat 23-May-15 15:45:24

Sat in a child's party. The music the DJ is playing is bloody fab! Totally old school. WIBU to get up and dance with the kids. (3 hour party!)

Feminine Sat 23-May-15 16:03:58

How old are the children?

Gottagetmoving Sat 23-May-15 16:49:03

Dance whenever you want to!

7amliein Sat 23-May-15 19:22:40

There's a song about that - "whenever you get the chance to sit it out or dance I hope you dance"

However in the small print he then says "this does not apply to children's parties because that would just be ridiculous"

Fatmomma99 Sat 23-May-15 19:36:02

DANCE, woman. Put down your phone and get up on your feet. (suggest you don't headbang or slam, though if the children are under 5)

Have fun.

CastielsClevererBetterSister Sun 24-May-15 01:04:34

I danced . All kids were 4 and 5 year olds. They thought I was hilarious and no I didn't do the 'Mam dance' you know the one where you have one foot going backwards and forwards and your arms pumping like you're running in slow motion. I did proper dancing (like we did in the 90s)
One mum told me as we were leaving she wished she had been that brave. Not sure that was a compliment or a telling off wink

TooOldForGlitter Sun 24-May-15 01:56:22

I'm glad you danced. I would've. Although I would have done 90s running man and that one where you grab your ankle and give it the shit.

CastielsClevererBetterSister Sun 24-May-15 03:47:08

I may possibly have done the ankle grab/hand on the back of your head move . But I shall neither confirm nor deny it if we are on the record blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now