Talk

Advanced search

Or just being self indulgent

(6 Posts)
TangledUpInGin Sat 16-May-15 22:19:09

About finally getting financial closure from my stbxh and being sat here with tears streaming down my face? He was a total fucking arse who had an affair and I kicked him out so why on gods earth am I doing this???

Stinkersmum Sat 16-May-15 22:23:18

I did similar when my exh (who I left for being a total git in many ways) told me, after a year, that he started dating someone. I left him. I didn't want him back. But it still made me cry. Odd isn't it? wine

DampAndRotten Sat 16-May-15 22:30:31

Neither unreasonable nor self indulgent, just human. Have some more gin wine

DoMeDon Sat 16-May-15 22:34:25

Neither- if you e loved someone enough to marry them and be a family, it would be weird if it didn't hurt or take time to heal. Anyone not feeling pain is likely avoiding with the fuel of anger behind them. Have a cry and a big bath cake brew

LuvMyBoyz Sat 16-May-15 22:35:25

It's normal to grieve for what might have been. It means you're not hard hearted. It will fade.

TangledUpInGin Sat 16-May-15 22:42:36

I do think there's part of it being final. He's not going to come back begging to be forgiven. This is it. Not that there would be a gnats chuffs chance of that happening. Just that's it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now