Talk

Advanced search

To keep a nutri bullet???

(21 Posts)
sandycloud Fri 15-May-15 19:37:01

I was out shopping and a friend rang. She asked if I saw one to get her one as apparently they are selling out everywhere. I spotted one but it wasn't the colour she wanted but the lovely girl in the shop said she could order one for me with free postage. It arrived the next day. Great. Friend has given me money but then another one arrived. Do I keep or send back??? Not sure I even want it. Help!!! Are they even any good?

LuisSuarezTeeth Fri 15-May-15 19:40:18

I'd like to advise but I have no idea what a Nutri Bullet is. Does one wear it, eat it, pray to it?

sandycloud Fri 15-May-15 19:43:45

Well it's still in the box but I think it is some fancy kind of juicer or smoothie maker. I am wondering what you are imagining it could be? How would you wear a nutri bullet???

SoupDragon Fri 15-May-15 19:44:38

Send it back.

somewhatavoidant Fri 15-May-15 19:45:45

Essentially it's a good blender, makes lovely smoothies but the tone of the brochure is preachy and annoying. Apparently The Nutri Bullet is going to change your life or if not, you'll have failed at that too��. Also I do still have to strain the smoothie cos there are still "bits" despite the blurb. Eating lots more fruit than I used to though!

Looseleaf Fri 15-May-15 19:45:48

Ring them as not honest to keep it, surely.

Looseleaf Fri 15-May-15 19:46:38

( didn't mean to sound so bossy, just surprised )

StillStayingClassySanDiego Fri 15-May-15 19:47:23

I have a Nutri Ninja, a blender that's brilliant at pulping raw veg into a smoothie [that's how I use mine ].

If you are into pulping raw veg into infinity then drinking liquid that resembles pond life , keep it.

I'm 47 and feel 30, I think it's the Ninja and raw kale that does it! wink

DaysAreWhereWeLive Fri 15-May-15 19:49:05

I have to admit I would totally keep it.

mysteryfairy Fri 15-May-15 19:52:28

I love my nutri bullet so definitely recommend it as an item. I would ring the vendor and let them know a second one has arrived which they can make arrangements with you to collect. They probably won't.

LuisSuarezTeeth Fri 15-May-15 19:53:45

Ah I see.

I have lived without one all this time and I like chewing stuff. So I'd send it back grin

funnyossity Fri 15-May-15 20:06:37

With those gnashers you don't need one Luis!grin

DarkNavyBlue Fri 15-May-15 20:06:55

I'd keep it.

MovingToAlnwick Fri 15-May-15 20:09:25

I always think nuti bullet sounds like some sort of sex toy.

HumphreyCobbler Fri 15-May-15 20:09:30

I love mine, there are no bits in the stuff I blend but I do have the super duper version.

I agree about the brochure though, like a quasi religious cult! Absolutely hilarious.

Penfold007 Fri 15-May-15 20:46:42

We've had one for about a year, the kids love it. It's easy to use and wash up after use. If you enjoy smoothies keep it.

Mousefinkle Fri 15-May-15 20:57:11

Oh I'd keep it even though I already have one grin.

They're okay. Blend really quickly, don't struggle to blend much. Negatives are that the jug is way too small and there's no pulse option. Depends if you like smoothies I guess, that's what they're best for.

afterthought2 Fri 15-May-15 21:02:49

Some people at work were talking about these when they first came out. I thought it was a rather inappropriate conversation for the staff room and held back from adding my opinions about the bullet. I am glad I stayed quiet as I thought they were talking about something from Ann Summers!

specialsubject Fri 15-May-15 21:04:44

it is a blender that costs 10 times as much as similar blenders.

unless you do indeed have no teeth, moving jaws will have the same effect.

LuisSuarezTeeth Fri 15-May-15 21:05:59

funny good point!

alnwick yes, my first thought too grin

spanky2 Fri 15-May-15 21:10:52

I'd keep it but keep it in the box just incase they realise. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now