to ask you about the subject (object?) of your most memorable bonkers sex dream?

(189 Posts)
EscapePea Fri 01-May-15 21:17:03

I hasten to add that I'm not looking for gory details, just weird people cropping up! Mine is Angus Deayton. We had a years-long and happy affair in a dream lasting perhaps ten minutes. I still do a double-take when I see him on TV.

scotchfreeescapegoat Fri 01-May-15 21:50:47

When I was pregnant with dd1 I had a dream about Boris Johnson. We had a passionate affair. It was amazing.

With dd2 it was Jeremy Clarkson.

With Ds1 it was the guy from Grimm.

Boris was the best. You never forget your first.

TedAndLola Fri 01-May-15 21:51:55

It's always people I actually know, usually from work. It makes it very difficult to have a sensible conversation with them the next day...

Figster Fri 01-May-15 21:54:01

Ricky gervais confused

although I do think he's looking quite fine these days shock

42andGaffaTape Fri 01-May-15 21:55:08

I also had a dream about Boris Johnson only it was a threesome with his sister. hmmshock

I didn't even know he had a sister!

CapnMurica Fri 01-May-15 21:59:06

I had a very sauce dream about a bloke I worked with. I worked in Costco, he worked in the cafe bit and in my dream we were having sex on one of the tables in there blush.

This was about 13 years ago and I still blush over it!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 01-May-15 22:00:48

Tyrion from "Game of Thrones"

Shame I had to wake up blush

CinderellaRockefeller Fri 01-May-15 22:02:14

I've said this before, but Robert Carlyle. Dressed up as Rumplestiltskin from Once Upon A Time.

(He was quite good)

queenmools Fri 01-May-15 22:02:45

NIGEL FARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was pregnant at the time.

ImpatientGriselda2 Fri 01-May-15 22:02:45

- Only slightly weird: Johnny Marr (within the last 18 months). It was lots of fun but - I think I was waking up here because I started thinking a bit realistically - I eventually got sick of the pressure and hassle of him being recognised all the time when we were out, realised I didn't fancy him quite enough to put up with this, and was trying to work out how to end things amicably as he was always really nice.

- Really grim: John Redwood. This dream was going on 20 years ago, and was worrying enjoyable whilst asleep. I still cringe if I see pictures of him and avoid reading about him.

AtiaoftheJulii Fri 01-May-15 22:03:00

Michael Aspel.

SenatusPopulusqueRomanorum Fri 01-May-15 22:03:09

Peter Falk. As Columbo. He kept his raincoat on. blush

DiseasesOfTheSheep Fri 01-May-15 22:06:30

My most graphic has been Malcolm Tucker. I was having his baby and everything.

I'm still disappointed it's not real, if I'm honest.

shouldnthavesaid Fri 01-May-15 22:07:11

My at the time manager. A female. We had very passionate sex at the workplace. I didn't even like her..

AgentCooper Fri 01-May-15 22:09:18

Jim McDonald from Corrie. And i kid you not, I still kind of fancy him (so I do). That's fucked up.

Battleshiphips Fri 01-May-15 22:09:37

Haha. I never have but my dsis had a very explicit dream about Gordon brown and still blushes when she sees his pic. Worst thing is she says it was the best she'd ever had ��

EscapePea Fri 01-May-15 22:13:14

I have to say that Angus didn't disappoint either... Eeek!

LittleMilkNoSugar Fri 01-May-15 22:16:32

Prince Charles. On a coach travelling to Cornwall.

flora717 Fri 01-May-15 22:18:42

Justin from cebeebies. blush

BrassicaBabe Fri 01-May-15 22:18:49

Jim Carver from The Bill. In his fat days shock

ollieplimsoles Fri 01-May-15 22:20:39

Last night I dreamt (inappropriately) about Nigel Farage!!!!! blush

I'm four months pregnant..

ollieplimsoles Fri 01-May-15 22:21:27

When I woke up I vaguely assumed the baby was his...

FrChewieLouie Fri 01-May-15 22:23:02

Neil Morrissey, ugh. But that was compensated for by my Christopher Eccleston dream years later (though still pre-Dr Who) - we were detectives working together on a case and ended up snogging intensely in a lift. I've come over all unnecessary whenever he appears on TV ever since.

Allice Fri 01-May-15 22:25:45

Meatloaf dressed like a chubby Robin Hood, he wore knee high green boots and was amazing. Was at least 15 years ago and I still blush when I see him on TV even now.

Mousefinkle Fri 01-May-15 22:25:51

Mine wasn't overly weird because it was Russell Brand but the positioning of it was- behind a burger van in a fairground grin. Quite ironic given the fact we're both veggies as well. I was pregnant with DC1 at the time. It was one of those where you wake up and for ages after you're not quite sure if it actually happened or not grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now