Advanced search

To have a thing for Will I Am?

(28 Posts)
Summerbreezer Mon 16-Feb-15 09:32:48

Brains & looks & quirky humour? Yes please.

SnowWhiteAteTheApple Mon 16-Feb-15 09:40:32

Quirky humour yes but on The Voice I always think he looks bored and seems to spend most of his time on his phone.

ApocalypseThen Mon 16-Feb-15 10:28:45

I think you know you are. If only for the haircut.

chocolatereindeer Mon 16-Feb-15 10:40:10

YABU he's a walking ego and he dresses like a tit.

I have some vauge memory of him talking about his setting up funds to get poor kids through higher education in 'merica. Which is good.

Horses for courses I suppose eh... But you are still BU grin

TheSpottedZebra Mon 16-Feb-15 10:44:01

There was a programme where Joanna Lumley went to interview and they talked a lot about his charity work and he seemed lovely, and very genuine. He was a clever kid from a poor background and him mum worked hard to ensure that he had opportunities and didn't fall in with a bad crowd, and he now tries to give those opportunities to others from similar background.

But to counterbalance that, there was also an interview where he talked about women not being clean enough and needing to use wet wipes. Hmm...

pinkdelight Mon 16-Feb-15 10:47:14

I'm not sure he's into women, with or without wet wipes, but he's intelligent, creative and nice looking so where's the harm in fantasising?

Floggingmolly Mon 16-Feb-15 10:47:31

He's responsible for bringing that Beiber abomination out from under his rock, isn't he? For that alone; he should be hunted down and beaten with sticks...

LemonySmithit Mon 16-Feb-15 10:48:55

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PeachandBlack Mon 16-Feb-15 11:05:54

FloggingMolly I think you have Usher to blame for that.

AmberNectarine Mon 16-Feb-15 11:07:30

Floggingmolly Mon 16-Feb-15 11:07:33

Ah!!! blush. As you were, Will, all is forgiven grin

changeychangechangeychange Mon 16-Feb-15 11:50:41

He never seems like you would give you any intellectual stimulation.

squoosh Mon 16-Feb-15 11:53:26

I went off him when he described women who carry condoms as being 'tacky'.

Pandora37 Mon 16-Feb-15 13:12:56

I don't get the impression he's into women either but I do have a soft spot for him.

HoneyIsBeePoo Mon 16-Feb-15 13:14:11

Well, he clearly has perfected mind control because he writes lyrics a small child would find simple and makes millions of dollars a year from idiots who pay to listen to them.

Tonight's gonna be a good night...ooh, how did you come up with that, Billy?

vrtra Mon 16-Feb-15 13:17:45

yanbu, I would, though I third/fourth/however many it is the probably not being into women thing.

KneesOfTheBee Mon 16-Feb-15 13:23:47

I think he is wonderful.

He has been spoken about having ADHD - which might explain why he sometimes looks bored on The Voice and starts messing with his phone.

magoria Mon 16-Feb-15 13:31:40

YABU I know nothing about him apart from The Voice but something about him creeps me out.

We all have our types I suppose.

KneesOfTheBee Mon 16-Feb-15 13:37:33

*He has spoken

(don't know where the been came from)

vestandknickers Mon 16-Feb-15 13:42:24

YANBU. He's amazing. Very intelligent, does huge amount for charity and lovely, quirky sense of humour. Gorgeous man. I don't like his taste in clothes, but prepared to overlook that!

bruffin Mon 16-Feb-15 13:57:56

I don't watch the voice, but have seen him interviewed and the Joanna Lumley programme. I think he is lovely and seems very sweet natured as well has being very intelligent. The work he has done to promote STEM is wonderful.

montythemortified Mon 16-Feb-15 13:59:53

YABU. He's vile.

Is he gay?

MaudeLebowski Mon 16-Feb-15 14:02:42

YANBU. He looks like right good fun.

StormyLovesOdd Mon 16-Feb-15 14:08:23

I luv him too, have never admited that to anyone as he does have very suspect dress sense and he is really not my type at all but there's just something about him that is really lovely.

ChickenMe Mon 16-Feb-15 14:44:57

He seems nice but non sexual or sexless
The vibe I'm getting is that he's not into women. Still, that never stopped me fancying Neil Tennant in the 90s so yanbu. Bet he's got loads of female friends.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now