Talk

Advanced search

To not let my kid eat of the floor

(5 Posts)
WrappedInABlankie Sun 15-Feb-15 18:12:28

Basically this kid at Soft play was eating off of the floor, nobody could find his parents and were there for two hours!

However I have just been told I live in a la la land and my children will be emotional deprived of my high standards grin

My high standards are:

1. Not letting them eat food that has been stood in and crushed into the floor by people in shoes at soft play which wasn't swept in the two hours we were there.

2. Not letting my son have dried crusty snot on his nose

3. Not letting him take food/drinks Ect off of other people's plates/tables etc

Apparently all of these things are normally and every kid does them and it's perfectly normal for my kids or anyone else's to be "elbow deep in someone's sandwich" to which you "laugh and then apologise and move them away"

It's not just me right? these aren't a high standards or do more kids eat trod in food then I know?😷💚

Shannaratiger Sun 15-Feb-15 18:13:52

YANBU

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 15-Feb-15 18:15:34

2 &3 yanbu

but 1 is often unavoidable as I swear they hide the food for later grin

fattymcfatfat Sun 15-Feb-15 18:16:45

yanbu....some people are just fuckwits.

WrappedInABlankie Sun 15-Feb-15 18:19:12

Thank fuck for that grin
I swear I was trying to think of the emotional benefits of letting DS eat the chips that had been stood in and were now black off of the floor yesterday!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: