Talk

Advanced search

To think our new puppy is my diet enforcer?

(16 Posts)
Humansatnav Sun 15-Feb-15 08:06:32

We got Otis on Friday evening . Since then I have eaten a slice of French toast and 4 meatballs . Im sure slimming world have trained him to follow me round and give me THAT look if I go near the goodie cupboard grin

fuckmeblindiknowthatcat Sun 15-Feb-15 08:33:57

Slimming World should make this a thing. Assistance Diet Dogs with yellow jackets that bite your shin when you're tempted in the bakery aisle in Lidl cake

whothehellknows Sun 15-Feb-15 09:17:59

I would fully support this initiative. (Also, I could use a big dog to drag me along on long walks)

Humansatnav Sun 15-Feb-15 10:18:21

Its the feeling of that pair of eyes on you as you grab a tunnocks tea cake banana, a proper " do you really need that ? " look .

LividofLondinium Sun 15-Feb-15 13:46:02

My dog has perfected an "are you going to eat that? If you don't want it, I'll have it" expression when I'm eating. I'm sure he's also trying some sort of mind control too as he just stares at me then at my food then back to mehmm. Luckily I've perfected the art of ignoring the greedy gitgrin He gets a great diet but anyone would think he's starved!

WorraLiberty Sun 15-Feb-15 13:50:30

Haha! grin

Give it a year and you can start a 'Slimming World For Dogs' group and be quids in!

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 15-Feb-15 14:11:53

Can we see a picture of the adorable Otis.

londonrach Sun 15-Feb-15 14:20:40

I want an otis is my life. Im sure hes very cute and the side effect of sliming. Sign me up or else photo please op!!! X

StripeyCustard Sun 15-Feb-15 14:55:39

I'm asking for a refund, our puppy hasn't made me lose weight sad.

Pic of Otis please?

LovelyBranches Sun 15-Feb-15 15:12:56

Aww Otis sounds lovely. I also want pics.

My dog passed away, I miss him so much. I put on weight afterwards where I ended up finishing my meal by myself instead of giving half of it to the dog.

Humansatnav Sun 15-Feb-15 16:49:46

I will grab my tech department ( teenage dd) when shes back tomorrow and get her to post a photo smile

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Sun 15-Feb-15 18:01:09

Will look forward to it.

londonrach Sun 15-Feb-15 18:05:43

Human cant wait (i so need an otis) but very simple even i managed it which is a shock as i usually cant turn the tv on but my sister 3 year old can when you post notice at bottom says choose file just attach a photo of your very cute and amazing special dog due to diet properties. Xxx

spamm Sun 15-Feb-15 18:08:14

Getting up every 20 mins to take him out to pee, and also the walks to try and use up energy are working for me. I was planning to join the Low Carb Bootcamp, but I was unable to get organized, but I have still lost weight and am at my lowest so far. Yay, puppy!

financialwizard Sun 15-Feb-15 18:15:07

My puppy is now big enough to go running with (across country) and I now find myself eating food I know she won't like on purpose! So my diet is going ok grin

Humansatnav Mon 16-Feb-15 18:54:05

Photo fail - my crap phone is letting me down- dd will let me log in on hers tomorrow to post photo - . His new tactic is to keep me awake all night so Im too tired to eat . grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: