Talk

Advanced search

to believe this?

(19 Posts)
somethingstinks Sat 14-Feb-15 18:22:49

http://realitieswatch.com/former-cia-contractor-isis-completely-fabricated-enemy-funded-united-states/ this is the link to the article.it does seem likely to me.

DrownedReindeer Sat 14-Feb-15 18:23:43

Not a clickable link.

Mrsmorton Sat 14-Feb-15 18:24:12

I can't decipher your post. Could you redo the link?

hijk Sat 14-Feb-15 18:24:25

Haven't read it, and won't be either, no I don't believe it. Having been in the vicinity when Lee Rigby was killed, having seen and heard other extremists, no I don't believe this for a second.

somethingstinks Sat 14-Feb-15 18:26:20

Ops sorry
not sure how to fix it?

ghostyslovesheep Sat 14-Feb-15 18:27:29

welcome to Mumsnet - 90% of users are lizard people though - try Netmums

Mrsmorton Sat 14-Feb-15 18:28:32

hmm

NoArmaniNoPunani Sat 14-Feb-15 18:28:40

realitieswatch.com/former-cia-contractor-isis-completely-fabricated-enemy-funded-united-states

Clickable link

jeee Sat 14-Feb-15 18:28:55

You can believe any conspiracy you like - but you might want to remember that this particularly story has normal people at the heart of it. And your tin hat views might well be offensive to them.

somethingstinks Sat 14-Feb-15 18:29:37

Erm...ever heard of name change? Pom bear,naice ham....blah blah if you think i am a troll report me.i just wanted to share this.

NoArmaniNoPunani Sat 14-Feb-15 18:30:25

The Taliban was funded by the USA before they became the enemy. Not saying I believe this though

somethingstinks Sat 14-Feb-15 18:31:36

Tin hat views? Cant deal with different opinions? And here i was,hoping to have grown up conversation about it.doesnt matter who's behind it,is not going to change the heartbreak of the victims is it?

TakeMeUpTheNorthMountain Sat 14-Feb-15 18:32:59

Well you can't deal worth different opinions yourself if you "name changed" hmm

ghostyslovesheep Sat 14-Feb-15 18:34:54

ever heard of the guide at the bottom on 'how to do a link'

I don't buy into conspiracy theories - yes the Taliban where initially funded by the USA during the Afgan war against the USSR - it wasn't at the time of the more recent conflict

Yes you need to be careful who you get into bed with but sometimes it's the lesser of 2 evils (as with Syria) - I don't think it's any big secret or conspiracy that the west originally sided with anti Assad forces - that's a well reported fact - that changed when more militant hard line Islamic groups began to take over and even massacre the anti Assad groups - which is where IS came from

somethingstinks Sat 14-Feb-15 18:43:01

But things don't seem right do they? A terrorist forgetting his id card in the car? And a "Islamic" terrorist group that attacks everything but not Israel that is nearby? And kills non Muslims and Muslims alike?and now,surprise surprise, usa wants to intervene and save the day.never wants to do that say in African wars etc.

ghostyslovesheep Sat 14-Feb-15 18:57:12

all conspiracy theories make sense to people who don;t want to delve deeper into the facts though

there are lots of reasons why Isis aren't attacking Israel and lots of reasons why Africa is different (lack of oil for one)

It adds up if you read up or watch the news and stuff

I have no doubt the motives of the allies are as dodgy as hell in some ways - but stability in the middle east is important to the west - and to you!

ILovePud Sat 14-Feb-15 19:33:44

If you are looking for a grown up conversation and are stating that other posters can't deal with different opinions then why have you name changed? Personally I think this kind of conspiracy theory is quite offensive but you can believe what you want, why won't you stand by your opinions though and post under your regular username?

ragged Sat 14-Feb-15 19:34:34

Same website says Adolf Hitler & Eva Braun fled to Argentina in a submarine.
Hey, I bet they're the REAL parents of Elvis, aren't they?! Who was born via IVF implanted in another womb because of the real time machine that HG Wells invented and used to bring future technology back to them then but the Illuminati deny us now.

ghostyslovesheep Sat 14-Feb-15 19:47:48

exactly !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: