Talk

Advanced search

To present to you... another mad curtain thread!

(8 Posts)
BlueSuedeStiletto Tue 10-Feb-15 21:15:44

I can't quite believe I'm typing this. I read the infamous curtain thread with incredulity. I genuinely couldn't believe that people get het up about such things.

However- today, the estate agent who manages my flat called me to arrange a good time for someone to come and fix the entry phone and actually said to me "we've noticed you often keep your bedroom curtains closed all Day. Is there a reason we should know about?"

Wtf!? shock

IKnewYou Tue 10-Feb-15 21:20:59

grin I'd reply that yes there is a very good reason for leaving the curtains closed. Then I wouldnt tell him what it is.

LuisSuarezTeeth Tue 10-Feb-15 21:23:04

"Oh yes! I should have said... I have copulating giraffes in my bedroom! So silly of me"

BlueSuedeStiletto Tue 10-Feb-15 21:23:51

That's exactly what I did IKnewYou! I hope it drives him crazy trying to figure it out grin

TheCowThatLaughs Tue 10-Feb-15 21:41:38

Is there a reason though? You can tell us grin

BlueSuedeStiletto Tue 10-Feb-15 21:44:58

I'm running a brothel and growing drugs My bedroom is overlooked by 4 kitchens of a block of flats next to my place.

SistersOfPercy Tue 10-Feb-15 22:51:37

I always keep mine shut in winter, keeps the heat in, though copulating giraffes is also a good reason.

Loopylala7 Wed 11-Feb-15 00:16:26

"I shut them to stop nosey estate agents from snooping!" perhaps???

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: