Talk

Advanced search

To ask two completely different AIBUs in one thread??

(8 Posts)
Primadonnagirl Mon 09-Feb-15 19:52:16

A) AIBU to threaten to leave DH if he ever buys a card again from Funky Pigeon ( ie minimal effort don't even need to sign the effing thing)
B) AIBU to say that theory that you feel better wearing nice matching underwear is a load of bollocks. I never " feel" my underwear so it is irrelevant what colour it is or what it looks like.

Thanks. Feel better already

MagpieCursedTea Mon 09-Feb-15 19:57:13

YABU on the first one. I love sending and receiving personalised cards. Funky pigeon now allows you to scan in your own writing as well.

On the second one, it does make me feel good because of an awareness of being well put together. However YANBU to feel however you want about your own underwear.

Finally, YAB slightly U to have two in one as it's causing me to ramble on for ages.

21pc Mon 09-Feb-15 20:03:37

A YABU as you can personalise them with funny jokes and pics etc but if he doesn't do that then yanbu
B yanbu. I can't feel my underwear either. I don't care if it matches

NeedABumChange Mon 09-Feb-15 20:05:18

YANBU on the first. I hate those crappy internet ordered cards. The most impersonal personalised things ever.
YABU on the second. I do feel more confident and "put together" when I have matching underwear. This might be as I'm naturally a very not put together person.

MrsPeterQuill Mon 09-Feb-15 20:07:03

Yabu on the funky pigeon thing. It's a lot less hassle to just go out n buy a card instead of pissing about on that stupid bleeding website.

YANBU on the second one but then again, my underwear never matches.

TheCunnyFunt Mon 09-Feb-15 20:27:43

Yabu on the first one, for DDs first christmas I made cards on moon pig with photos of 6mo DD on the front, I had them posted to both her grandmas, her auntie and one came to our house for DP. Everyone loved them smile

Yanbu on the second one, I forget what underwear I've got on 5 minutes after I put it on, makes no difference to me whether it matches or not!

MrsTawdry Mon 09-Feb-15 20:30:57

YABU about Funky Pigeon...you get a card with his words on it don't you?

YANBU about the second issue. I agree. AND I often fail to wear knickers at all so there. I don't feel more "together" or happy in or out of my pants.

SisterMerror Mon 09-Feb-15 20:33:08

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: