Talk

Advanced search

TAAT: it's not TMI if it's the exact info people need!

(10 Posts)
Meloria Mon 09-Feb-15 13:25:40

Sorry but I'm fed up of seeing TMI in umpteen different threads. If your thread is about being off sick then mentioning D&V is not TMI, if your thread is about you being married to your cousin then it's not TMI that you married your cousin.

Those of us looking for a juicy bit of TMI are being cruelly misled and those doing it are as bad as those who post about their enormous spots and neglect to leave a picture.

Smallcogbigwheel Mon 09-Feb-15 13:36:20

grin

BadgersNadgers Mon 09-Feb-15 13:43:23

it's not TMI that you married your cousin

And those of us hoping that you'll reveal he makes you dress up as your Aunty then fucks you up the Centre Parcs are sadly disappointed.

NorwaySpruce Mon 09-Feb-15 13:46:59

grin. I couldn't figure out the TMI in that one either.

Unless you count the OP's blatant money grabbing tendencies, and even that isn't so much TMI as cringe worthy.

TerraNovice Mon 09-Feb-15 13:47:26

Eek Badgers if that's the case then I'd "of" hoped he had one of those beakers to rinse it in afterwards?

Tisiphone Mon 09-Feb-15 13:48:59

Honestly, I think it's become the online equivalent of saying 'ahem' before you advert to something you consider slightly Not Nice. You know, the way Great Auntie Maureen would lean over to your mother and whisper the word 'monthlies' or 'cancer'. A lower-middle-class twitch in case someone looks down on you for having spots/ear wax/periods/whatever.

Bellerina2 Mon 09-Feb-15 13:53:28

There are some threads which just leave me open-mouthed at the OP's lack of self-awareness!

EdSheeran Mon 09-Feb-15 14:17:16

I agree wholeheartedly and can I just add; DO NOT SOUND THE FUCKING KLAXON WITHOUT PUS-FILLED PHOTOS!!!! <rant over>

DustyBedhead Mon 09-Feb-15 14:57:31

Badgers that tickled me far more than it should have done.grin

LadyLuck10 Mon 09-Feb-15 15:38:02

Badgersgrin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: