Talk

Advanced search

First spontaneous sex in months

(103 Posts)
GoodAndBad Wed 04-Feb-15 23:55:56

DH and I just had our first proper spontaneous sex in months, downstairs (open plan living area) clothes strewn across the floor etc. Anyway it ends in him coming over me (sorry for TMI). I go to downstairs bathroom to clean up. I come out no more than 2 mins later. AIBU to think it ruined the moment that he was loading the dishwasher? Literally took 2 minutes!!

RandomNPC Wed 04-Feb-15 23:57:52

As long as he wasn't rinsing himself off in the dishwasher

Purplepoodle Wed 04-Feb-15 23:58:17

He's losding the dishwasher! Id have sex with him again just for that!

GoodAndBad Thu 05-Feb-15 00:00:47

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that he loads the dishwasher so I don't have to. It's just that it's the first thing he thought of within a minute or two!

GoodAndBad Thu 05-Feb-15 00:01:30

I will add that he was fully clothed! (Again very quick)

Tinks42 Thu 05-Feb-15 00:05:28

well the fact that he just sort of came within minutes then loaded the dishwasher wouldnt actually do a lot for me to be honest.

DodgedAnAsbo Thu 05-Feb-15 00:06:36

The dishwasher is a machine , yes ? not some sexy filippino

Tinks42 Thu 05-Feb-15 00:06:55

What did you get out of it OP? did you have an orgasm or were you so happy that he took two minutes out of his time to come.

TinLizzie Thu 05-Feb-15 00:08:13

Not really enough info here. If DP and I have had a quickie, then that would be perfectly normal and ok, but it depends what your normal is. Obviously you said it's your first in months but was it normally longer and what's your gut instinct?

GoodAndBad Thu 05-Feb-15 00:09:48

Haha Dodged that made me laugh! It is a machine, just to confirm!

Don't get me wrong, the sex was great. I'm not actually angry or anything about the situation, just it's not exactly the first thing I thought he would think of.

Tinks42 Thu 05-Feb-15 00:11:35

well im not sure why you would want to post this to be fair. what do you want people to say?

Tinks42 Thu 05-Feb-15 00:13:09

or maybe it would be.. we havent had sex for ages and he just came home and took me over the cooker, just like that.

well i would say what an arsehole.

GoodAndBad Thu 05-Feb-15 00:14:24

I don't want people to say anything, I just thought it was a bit of a weird thing to do straight after, if anything a bit amusing, and what what other people thought as to whether it was a regular thing that happened to other people too. It's not like it's hurting anyone.

TinLizzie Thu 05-Feb-15 00:14:44

Then YABU and what's the problem? Perhaps to him, your going to the bathroom 'interrupts' the moment anyway, so he may as well be useful? Couldn't get hung up on this tbh, except that it has been months. THAT's the issue; not the quickie!

Tinks42 Thu 05-Feb-15 00:15:39

I just think then its a private thing to do and not something to post about really. no one wants to know this.

Iliveinalighthousewiththeghost Thu 05-Feb-15 00:16:01

Sorry but I have to wonder why have you started a thread to prove you've just had sex. How old are you 16.
We all do it love. It's no big deal

Dowser Thu 05-Feb-15 00:17:34

Love purple poodles comment .

Wonder what an OH would get for Washing, waxing and vacuuming the car?

Painting the bathroom?

Tidying up the garden?

Mending the fence?

The mind boggles

Dowser Thu 05-Feb-15 00:19:44

Well I thought it was funny. We all need a good laugh .

Sits back in anticipation of another 'Penis Beaker ' thread!

TinLizzie Thu 05-Feb-15 00:19:49

Ok, I'm probably guilty of this myself. I haul myself up and get on with stuff afterwards, but then I've never been other people's idea of a romantic and I really don't want the snuggles and cuddles afterwards, thanks! I prefer the romance to happen before, not after! After is reserved for reflection by myself. Or something.

FightOrFlight Thu 05-Feb-15 00:20:39

I think you rushing off to clean yourself up probably ruined the moment just as much. It's spunk, not acid - you won't dissolve if you leave it on you for a few minutes while you have a bit of post-coital bliss together.

WandaDoff Thu 05-Feb-15 00:21:30

So he had spontaneous sex with you and then immediately got up and started doing housework?
He sounds like a keeper!

If you don't want him, can I have first dibs?

TinLizzie Thu 05-Feb-15 00:21:45

Waves to tinks42 wink

DodgedAnAsbo Thu 05-Feb-15 00:21:52

ignore les miserables my dear OP. good on you.
anyone who has worked on a farm will tell you that a bull will charge through a brick wall to do his evolutionary duty, then two seconds later he will be looking for a bit of straw to munch

FreudiansSlipper Thu 05-Feb-15 00:21:55

I was amused and glad to hear he was dressed, undressed and loading a dishwasher (the machine kind) is not an attractive thought

gosh I should be finishing my essay .....

Tinks42 Thu 05-Feb-15 00:21:58

wierd thread and weird posting... smacks of no one happy in their relationship. smacks of yuck really

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: