Talk

Advanced search

To tell you I've just got up?

(4 Posts)
Twinklestar2 Wed 04-Feb-15 13:53:18

In my defence I was up at 6.15 with my 5.5 month baby and went back to bed when he went for his morning nap.

Plus I was having a lovely dream which had Benedict Cumberbatch and David Tennant in it (not a sex dream!) grin

vintagesewingmachine Wed 04-Feb-15 14:40:29

Lucky you. I have already seen 25 patients this morning and am just grabbing some very late lunch before I see a load more. Enjoy your time at homesmile

wintersdawn Wed 04-Feb-15 14:45:54

Wish I had, both of mine are sick and have been tag teaming each other on sleeping since yesterday, great as I don't have to deal with both of them at the same time for long before one is falling asleep, bad as I've not managed more than 3 hours sleep since yesterday hmm

However if the plan works and I manage to get some help tomorrow I fully intend to be doing the same as you grin

Wherehasmysleepgone Wed 04-Feb-15 15:14:55

I woke at 13:00 but did get up at 7:30 to drop ds at nursery so I could go back to bed after a really shit nights sleep, am feeling ill and couldn't sleep plus ds woke quite a few times! Currently slobbing on sofa and contemplating going back to bed! blush

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: