Talk

Advanced search

To be annoyed when the OP

(13 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Thu 29-Jan-15 19:16:32

Doesn't come back and tell us how they got on / what happened/ the outcome.
We've invested time and thought in our replies and they just waltz off never giving us closure.
grin

NamesNick Thu 29-Jan-15 19:19:08

any particular thread in mind?

it's not the one about my cat is it?

I haven't gone back to that to update? even after a whopping 16 responses.

my reason. I bore myself grin

ilovesooty Thu 29-Jan-15 19:20:21

Perhaps they figure things out for themselves eventually.

I assume this is a bit of a joke judging by the smiley.

AwfulBeryl Thu 29-Jan-15 19:23:14

Yanbu, I still wonder about baby Blanche who should be a toddler now I suppose.
I think MN should make MNers sign a contract that means we are legally obliged to update the fucking thread.

Pancakeflipper Thu 29-Jan-15 19:23:57

It's the ones that start: "I ate a prawn that was 7months old with a green sausage. Will I be really ill?" And never let you know if they survived.

I am also still wondering about AppleCrumble and if she's ok.(not food related except for her name).

x2boys Thu 29-Jan-15 19:27:59

But maybe those pancake don't come back as they are not OK and can't get off the toilet ?

Pancakeflipper Thu 29-Jan-15 19:31:50

Oh good point, I presume people sit on loos with mobile gadgets typing updates... But they probably don't.

AwfulBeryl Thu 29-Jan-15 19:35:01

They bloody well should though.

x2boys Thu 29-Jan-15 19:39:04

But if its coming from both ends that might make it trickey you would need your toilet to be next to your sink!grin

ComfortingKormaBalls Thu 29-Jan-15 19:42:19

I thought this was going to be

.......never puts the topic of their post in the title, so you lose 5 minutes of your life clicking into a thread that's of no interest to you......

Burke1 Thu 29-Jan-15 19:55:24

That doesn't seem unreasonable. Of course they might not have had time or just forgot but it would be nice for everyone who contributed to find out what happened in the situation they discussed.

ShadowSpiral Thu 29-Jan-15 20:00:07

Ditto, Comforting!

hollyisalovelyname Thu 29-Jan-15 20:03:42

Thanks Burke 1

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: