Talk

Advanced search

To be annoyed by George Ezra and his ilk?

(116 Posts)
BeeRayKay Mon 19-Jan-15 13:49:24

What is it with these men having seriously delicious voices, and then not living up to it in the looks department ? :-( It's making all my crushes seem weird...

(Okay, that may be because they are...Raikkonen and Bottas are my two faves at the moment but I seriously love Ezra's and Kelly Jones' voices....)

MaidOfStars Mon 19-Jan-15 14:49:26

Can you only have crushes on people that are "typically" good looking? Superficial much? wink

sarkymare Mon 19-Jan-15 14:59:10

I was struggling to think what band raikkonen and botas were in. All I could think of was the formula 1 drivers. I'm such a pleb!!

TheRollingCrone Mon 19-Jan-15 15:02:06

Really? I think there's something rather lovely about George Ezra, anyhow's when you're as talented as he is, looks don't matter.He,s a musician not a model.YABVU.

capsium Mon 19-Jan-15 15:04:11

I think Ezra is quite good looking confused.

maudpringles Mon 19-Jan-15 15:07:34

Kelly Jones has a fantastic voice AND is bloody gorgeous!

squoosh Mon 19-Jan-15 15:10:23

I think young Ezra is quite attractive but if I like someone's music I don't care what they look like.

The Stereophonics are one of the dullest bands of all time so I have no love for Kelly Jones.

PrimalLass Mon 19-Jan-15 15:11:04

Isn't he quite lovely?

AliceLidl Mon 19-Jan-15 15:11:44

George Ezra has nothing to worry about in the looks department. He's lovely.

Are you in need of a trip to Specsavers OP? I believe they have a thread here somewhere if you can see to find it wink

squoosh Mon 19-Jan-15 15:12:40

The lead singer with The National has the most beautiful baritone and I listen to them all the time. But I've just realised I don't actually know what the band looks like.

I think that's a sign that I'm getting older!

KikitheKitKat Mon 19-Jan-15 15:12:55

I think I was pleasantly surprised to see George Ezra, I had assumed he's look something like Kenny Rogers!

TinklyLittleLaugh Mon 19-Jan-15 15:13:20

I think George Ezra is a rather attractive boy.

Kelly Jones is quite attractive if you like the titchy ones. He always strikes me as a bit of a diva though.

KikitheKitKat Mon 19-Jan-15 15:14:53

Michael Buble on the other hand sounds like he ought to be mega gorgeous (maybe a bit like Harvey Specter in Suits), but just looks a bit annoying.

workhouse Mon 19-Jan-15 15:16:40

I just googled George Ezra as I hadn't heard of him. He's lovely.

weeblueberry Mon 19-Jan-15 15:25:45

Michael Buble on the other hand sounds like he ought to be mega gorgeous (maybe a bit like Harvey Specter in Suits), but just looks a bit annoying.

Actual what? The man is GORGEOUS!!

squoosh Mon 19-Jan-15 15:27:50

I did worry for Kiki's safety after reading that comment. I'm aware that Mickey Bubbles has a lot of crazed ardent fans.

Pointlessfan Mon 19-Jan-15 15:32:28

Am I the only one who cannot stand George Ezra's voice? I have to change station when his songs are on the radio! Bit fed up of all these boring boys like him and Ed Sheeran. All the music at the moment is very "safe" imo, we need someone to do something different and exciting!

squoosh Mon 19-Jan-15 15:33:23

Chart music is very dull these days. I never bother with the radio.

Samcro Mon 19-Jan-15 15:33:30

he is nice looking in a young lad type of way, not someone that I would get the hots for.
but I imagine younger people might.

TinklyLittleLaugh Mon 19-Jan-15 15:39:08

I just don't get it when people call Ed Sheeran boring; the boy has talent to burn, he's the best young artist I've heard in years.

squoosh Mon 19-Jan-15 15:40:44

I think Ed Sheeran's music is an absolute snooze. But he seems like a nice enough guy.

HoraceCope Mon 19-Jan-15 15:41:44

George Ezra is only 21, I could not have the hots for him, but i do think he is very cute, in a young sort of way.

TheHoundsBitch Mon 19-Jan-15 15:44:24

Is that picture ^^ up there Ezra? Because he looks like Oscar Wilde... confused

Frozenchipsareawful Mon 19-Jan-15 15:46:15

I love Ed, he is mega talented and comes across as being fairly normal too. X is a lovely album. My oldest son n DH dont agree though!

seaoflove Mon 19-Jan-15 15:50:55

The lead singer with The National has the most beautiful baritone and I listen to them all the time. But I've just realised I don't actually know what the band looks like.

Matt Berninger's voice is amazing squoosh. I got really pissed off when he started singing in a higher register.

As for what they look like, the guitarists are identical twins and one is way hotter than the other grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: