(12 Posts)
ghostyslovesheep Sun 18-Jan-15 22:18:48

with threads:

I hate FB

I love FB

a Man called me fat

a Man called me too thin

all we need is someone complaining about vacuous young people

and one asking if they should change an open fire into a gas one and it would be perfect

morethanpotatoprints Sun 18-Jan-15 22:22:31

Ha Ha, I know what you mean, its like some 3rd dimension oppositional take over by characters from a sci fi show.
Do you think its increasing, because I've noticed it for a while now and thought I was out of touch and this is how people are now.

fluffyraggies Sun 18-Jan-15 22:22:54

And an 'i love my in laws' one grin

morethanpotatoprints Sun 18-Jan-15 22:23:40

All our kids love going to school and all teachers are great.

fluffyraggies Sun 18-Jan-15 22:26:23

See, i think i keep seeing the same thing repeated. Very close together. Just very recently i swear we've had 'AIBU to go to X, Y or Z alone' about 3 or 4 times. Dinner, cinema, theater etc. And each time there've been loads of the same answers. Saying no obviously. It's like there's some research going on.

morethanpotatoprints Sun 18-Jan-15 22:38:30

That's it. the aliens are conducting research through Mnet, maybe tired of abducting now.
Maybe the Stepford Wives, but they've been on Mnet since the beginning anyway, I fear.

ghostyslovesheep Sun 18-Jan-15 22:40:22

it's like threads have split into all possible options - timey wimey thready stuff

for every I hate dogs there must be an I love dogs thread

or the universe will implode

Salmotrutta Sun 18-Jan-15 22:42:27

I haven't seen a thread about someone who is happy to gift money towards a honeymoon as a wedding present yet...

Trills Sun 18-Jan-15 22:44:46

I could easily do an "AIBU to not mind giving money"

It's easier and you know they get what they want.

poorbuthappy Sun 18-Jan-15 22:45:59

Its like reading your local FB selling page where people are selling the exact stuff other people are asking makes me shout at the screen

morethanpotatoprints Sun 18-Jan-15 22:49:08

poorbuthappy thanks grin

Discopanda Sun 18-Jan-15 23:58:45

It's like the Force in Star Wars, the light side of the force cannot exist without the dark side.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now