Talk

Advanced search

To think how Kym Marsh still gets away with this clean image when....

(241 Posts)
SnoringMonkeys Sun 11-Jan-15 23:46:01

She's obviously a serial cheater and hops on to the next man when she's done, and ruining lives. She made Jack Ryder quit Eastenders and he ended up as a weird home husband.
She married another man and then cheated on him as soon as they got married! Then she cheated on someone else and now she's ready to get married again!

I'm sick of her being made out to be all wonderful and perfect by the media when she's the female Peter Andre. She's the type of person who comes across as a narcissist and emotionally abusive.

I really dislike her.

MrsTawdry Sun 11-Jan-15 23:48:39

Do you know her personally? If not, weird how you're so sure that the tabloids which run stories on her are all telling the truth. It's awful to post OPs like this.

ghostyslovesheep Sun 11-Jan-15 23:49:30

the Celeb forum is that way ->

I can't bring myself to care

except to say how do you know all this insider speculation and gossip info?

FightOrFlight Sun 11-Jan-15 23:50:46

Forget that, dd you hear how out of tune her daughter was on The Voice shock

Addressing the issue though, if I judged her on the basis of what we see in the papers and I do she doesn't come across well.

Honeydragon Sun 11-Jan-15 23:50:52

That's nice, dear.

I've often suspected panda's are cunts and get pissed off by the media presenting them as nice vulnerable softies.

SistersOfPercy Sun 11-Jan-15 23:52:01

She doesn't factor on my radar, though her dd made me laugh on the voice last night.

"I don't want to be known as kym Marsh's daughter"

So why bring her to the audition and play up to the fact you are her daughter then? If you didn't want anyone to know you'd have told her to stay at home wouldn't you?

ghostyslovesheep Sun 11-Jan-15 23:52:51

I know foxes are mangey bin tipping scroungy little fury fuckers but apparently hunting them is bad because they are cute little red dog things or something

<I have a vomiting 10 year old, have run out of towels and wine and the will to live>

SnoringMonkeys Sun 11-Jan-15 23:53:22

I don't know why I care. I just read something about her daughter and all these other stories were linked. But she comes across as a horrible person IMO.

Pandas are cunts. Don't they eat their own babies?

morethanpotatoprints Sun 11-Jan-15 23:53:29

She's a lovely girl from accounts I hear.
I don't know her but lots of people in our town do, either lived near, went to school, etc.
She had an awful time at school and spent quite a lot of it bullied.
She's a down to earth lass, maybe not the typical stereotype cleb

waithorse Sun 11-Jan-15 23:54:41

I don't think she has a clean press image at all, and I'm amazed anyone thinks she does. I think she gets totally destroyed on a regular basis by the press. As for her relationships and personality, I don't know her so it's none of my business.

SnoringMonkeys Sun 11-Jan-15 23:55:03

Male rabbits are cunts too. They eat their babies aswell.

See. Fluffy nice things are normally evil.

mrsruffallo Sun 11-Jan-15 23:57:21

I hate foxes. They are taking over London. I can't take it anymore.

GettingFiggyWithIt Mon 12-Jan-15 00:00:00

I just read in the ny times that pandas do post natal family planning: they usually have twins, an heir and a spare and once the favoured one has made it they throw the other one away but zoos tend to keep that bit quiet as it's bad PR for pandas! shock

ghostyslovesheep Mon 12-Jan-15 00:00:29

lions are fuckers too

and horses (although I love them) but they are bargy foot stampy kicky ungreatful carrot eating tits

ChickenMe Mon 12-Jan-15 00:01:12

She did not come across at all well on Pop Stars - she was quite moany. Not keen either.

I tell you who comes across dreadfully and that is Lisa Scott Lee

ghostyslovesheep Mon 12-Jan-15 00:01:37

oh and Monkeys? snoring?

could be worse - they could be stealing your purse and throwing shit at you

animals are cunts

JeanneDeMontbaston Mon 12-Jan-15 00:02:16

grin at honey. Pandas: definitely total cunts.

WyrdByrd Mon 12-Jan-15 00:02:30

Guinea pigs are fluffy and not remotely evil grin.

Seriously, I couldn't give a toss about Kym Marsh's relationships or bedroom habits, but tbf to the woman some people just have crappy luck with the opposite sex and none of us really know what goes on it other people's lives do we?

GettingFiggyWithIt Mon 12-Jan-15 00:02:52

Jack Ryder's dad was the founder of 80s band Wang Chung.
You're welcome.

mrsruffallo Mon 12-Jan-15 00:02:58

Have you been to London Zoo?You pay all that money and the gorilla just shows you his arse,

ghostyslovesheep Mon 12-Jan-15 00:03:15

goats once tried to push my sister of a cliff as well

and I was terrorised by a centipede once for over an hour

also my kittens are small fury assholes

ghostyslovesheep Mon 12-Jan-15 00:04:49

don't know though

#my guinea pigs had a suicide pact and all died within a week - causing untold psychological damage to my kids

FightOrFlight Mon 12-Jan-15 00:06:36

I'm sick of her being made out to be all wonderful and perfect by the media

I think I missed that memo.

From what I've seen they focus on her breasts and previous failed relationships.

She has had a bad press since Popstars when the media had a field day about her leaving her children to enter the house for weeks on end.

GreyjoysAnatomy Mon 12-Jan-15 00:07:52

All kittens are small furry assholes ghosty, they just are 🐱=💩

GreyjoysAnatomy Mon 12-Jan-15 00:08:15

Not sure what happened there confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: