Talk

Advanced search

To be a bit perturbed that instead of a spooky plate, I've aquired a spooky T-shirt?

(18 Posts)
BlueSuedeStiletto Thu 08-Jan-15 21:37:41

I've been a bit jealous of all the plate activity on here. But I now have a spooky T-shirt!

I put a run of washing on when I got in at 7. I've just got it out and there is a random white T-shirt in there that definitely isn't mine- and definitely didn't go in with the was as it was colours and I sorted it out myself.

Wooooooo!

ProcrastIWillFinishThisLater Thu 08-Jan-15 21:43:16

Wooo! Does it fit?

kinkyfuckery Thu 08-Jan-15 21:44:08

I have the opposite type of ghost, and often find a stray coloured item in with my whites wink

BlueSuedeStiletto Thu 08-Jan-15 21:48:03

No! It's a medium and I have gigantic knockers am a bit bigger than that. It's also Fruits of the Loom- I've not owned such an item since I was about 13.

WHERE DID IT COME FROM!?confused

BlueSuedeStiletto Thu 08-Jan-15 23:34:46

I've hung it on my airer to dry.

I feel like it's mocking me with its mysteriousness.

Why is it here? confusedconfusedconfused

loveareadingthanks Fri 09-Jan-15 10:42:21

We've had a spooky sheet turn up in the past and recently a spooky man's sock with writing embroidered on so definitely not DPs.

hiddenhome Fri 09-Jan-15 10:53:18

We had spooky underpants once. They were old and grey (yuck) and definitely not dh's confused found them over a radiator in the hallway of the previous house. We'd been living there for a few months.

SmartiesMakeMeNaughty Fri 09-Jan-15 10:56:02

Ooh. We had some bright yellow socks from another dimension once.
They were quite natty but didn't seem to bestow the wearer with special powers or anything. Which was disappointing.

Did DC bring it home from school? Might be a pe kit item.

splodgeses Fri 09-Jan-15 12:55:57

Spooky blue towel here. Never did work out where it came from, as we have black and white towels hmm

BlueSuedeStiletto Fri 09-Jan-15 13:00:22

Nope, no DC yet hopefully soon! and I'm almost 100% sure I didn't put it in the machine. And even if I did, how did it get into my laundry basket!?

Arf and boak in equal measures at spooky pants!

Shockers Fri 09-Jan-15 13:08:12

We found a crispy sock in a hotel room after 2 days of being there once. We think it must have been put on the radiator, then had slowly worked its way down the back, to the floor... where our dog found it and took it to her bed (dog friendly hotel in the Lakes smile).

My brother and his wife once found a pair of red lace knickers in their hotel bed (quite posh hotel too!) They didn't belong to either of them...

No random items in the house though... we have vanishing clothes instead...

Shockers Fri 09-Jan-15 13:10:46

In fact... DD's PE top has gone missing...hmm.

BlueSuedeStiletto Fri 09-Jan-15 17:56:41

Bluuuuuuuurgh! Crispy sock!

BlueSuedeStiletto Fri 09-Jan-15 17:58:06

Oooh shall I send you the spooky one to replace it?

Shockers Fri 09-Jan-15 18:16:29

That would save me a trip to the shops... thank you! grin

ZingTheGreat Sat 10-Jan-15 18:26:40

is it a MEDIUM? grin

BlueSuedeStiletto Sat 10-Jan-15 20:48:04

Boom boom!

But, um....

It actually is shock

Woooooooooo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now