Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To hate when shop staff tell you what feedback to give them

(3 Posts)
dadtobe19 Tue 06-Jan-15 12:22:46

Just had a in store shopping experience (usually do most online!) to get a new sim card. At the end of it the girl who served us advised that we sill be offered a survey on our experience and "anything lower than a 9 will be a fail - so be nice".

AIBU to be annoyed by this and tell her no, actually ill give her a rating based on how good or bad her service was. Surely if everyone just gives an inflated score because they ask it defeats the whole point of the feedback anyway?

I had a similar experience when buying a car last year from a well known dealer and the salesman told me if he didn't get all 10s he would personally phone me up to explain!

Aibu??

HowCanIMissYouIfYouWontGoAway Tue 06-Jan-15 12:28:46

not at all. What on earth is the point of lying? If they have given good service, that will be reflected, if they haven't, do they deserve someone lying and saying they did?

I'd mention it in the feedback, tbh. Asked me to give a high score...

RandomNPC Tue 06-Jan-15 12:31:12

I had a car delivered last year, noticed they prefilled their customer experience survey in by putting 10 in for everything. I complained to their bosses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now