Talk

Advanced search

To feel like I'm wasting there time

(8 Posts)
Babiecakes11 Tue 06-Jan-15 01:25:20

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lljkk Tue 06-Jan-15 02:36:56

Sorry you've had such a bad time! To be honest I would probably 'give up' and have a policy of only going in if I had bleeding that was in some way different (worse) from what I've had before. Because that's the only way I could keep my sanity, to not take it too seriously. I suppose I would resort to not telling my DP about those occasions. Not great to be economical with truth, but this is your own mental well-being at stake. You posted at 1am when you should have been home resting in the previous hours, not getting extra sleep deprivation due to pointless investigations.

wobblyweebles Tue 06-Jan-15 03:19:42

What do they do when you go to the outpatients ward?

I think I'd just make sure I counted kicks after any bleeding episodes, and stayed home and relaxed as much as possible.

Babiecakes11 Tue 06-Jan-15 07:56:30

lilacclery Tue 06-Jan-15 07:59:06

I spotted regularly on last pregnancy, went to doctors first two times as was losing twin of pregnancy but after that I didn't. I just didn't have time for all the stress and bother and figured it was the way of that pregnancy. Ds is 14 months now

Babiecakes11 Tue 06-Jan-15 08:04:35

GotToBeInItToWinIt Tue 06-Jan-15 08:06:06

I had this with my last pregnancy. Like a PP I went the first 2 times, was told it was due to a cervical erosion and then didn't go again. If the bleeding had increased or been different in any way I would have gone in, but for the same spotting I just stayed home and counted kicks etc. I understand why DH is anxious but also why you're fed up of it smile. I'm not pregnant again, spotted at around 7 weeks and went in saying 'it's probably a cervical erosion, I had this last time', they agreed and I haven't been for the subsequent 2 episodes of spotting.

Babiecakes11 Tue 06-Jan-15 08:17:05

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now