Talk

Advanced search

To think it's just to early for...

(9 Posts)
Discopanda Fri 02-Jan-15 18:23:24

Easter chocolate! Was in M&S today and they've already got some Easter chocolate out like Lindor bunny paws and mini eggs. If it's already spring I need to get my act together cos DD2's due date is Easter Sunday and I haven't packed my hospital bag!

Hopelass Fri 02-Jan-15 18:25:14

YANBU I saw creme eggs are n sainsbury's yesterday. I was confused and grin in equal measure. I love creme eggs!

DisenchantedPony Fri 02-Jan-15 18:26:55

YANBU. My local corner shop has a whole shelf dedicated to creme eggs, mini eggs, etc. and I saw it just before Christmas! Too early for me.

ThePrincessWhoSatOnTheSprout Fri 02-Jan-15 18:35:58

Surely the Valentines stuff should be out first!

WipsGlitter Fri 02-Jan-15 18:38:18

Our local M&S had Easter and Valentines stuff!!

Discopanda Fri 02-Jan-15 18:47:24

Haven't seen any Valentines stuff yet, our Budgens still has leftover Halloween stuff, I'm starting to get really confused.

hauntedhenry Fri 02-Jan-15 19:02:55

I saw Easter stuff from last year discounted at the newsagents this week. Are you sure that's not it?

DurhamDurham Fri 02-Jan-15 19:05:14

I ate a cream egg yesterday, it was delicious!! It was in my stocking from my husband. It's either a very old cream egg or a very new one.

Discopanda Fri 02-Jan-15 19:23:28

Luckily the M&S has only been open a couple of months so it's unlikely to be almost a year old lol! I could really do with a creme egg now...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now