Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Beyond scared straight

(9 Posts)
WrappedInABlankie Wed 31-Dec-14 22:15:36

Aibu to think half of them act out because they have ridiculous names so far we have Ta-ta (tay-tay), qhona, Qaja (quesha), tyonna all the men seem to be de' something like de'jesus, de'Michael etc

these are 11-15 years olds out 'gangbanging' getting expelled, fighting etc one even tried to stab their cousin in the leg

Their home life seems fairly normal, parents at their wits end but I think I'd act out if my mum called me Qaja hmm

Lighthearted ofc id hate my child to act like that. But the names are ridiculous imo

LuckyLopez Wed 31-Dec-14 22:24:24

I literally have no clue what you are talking about

CrystalHaze Wed 31-Dec-14 22:26:17

Errrrmmmm ... confused

BullshitS70 Wed 31-Dec-14 22:28:50

are you pissed?

EatShitDerek Wed 31-Dec-14 22:30:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HamperNoShow Wed 31-Dec-14 22:30:29

So you are saying the teenagers are out rampaging the streets because of the way their parents named them?

HamperNoShow Wed 31-Dec-14 22:31:06

Xpost. It's a tv show?

WrappedInABlankie Wed 31-Dec-14 22:32:38

It's a programme about kids who are basically little shits, robbing people, smoking, drugs, drink, stealing, gangs etc

who get sent to jail for the day to make them realises they're fucking up big style. They act all hard for the cameras but within minutes are sobbing crying for their mum. But all these people are called things like Qaja.

Some kids are as little as 11 and are out robbing, gang fighting etc but when they show you their home life their parents seem decent, good schools etc

I can't be the only one who watches it surely it's on CI if that helps lol confused

WrappedInABlankie Wed 31-Dec-14 22:34:38

Hamper I don't know why but you never see kids with "normal" names on there like Emily/Sarah/Ann etc it's names like Qaja that when looking on it doesn't even look like quesha took me a while to figure out how she pronounced it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now