Talk

Advanced search

To want ds to play his own Xbox games!

(15 Posts)
Rinkydinkypink Thu 25-Dec-14 14:19:03

And stop flipping handing me the controller and then shouting instructions at meangry

He's only 7, it's all new to him but my god it's driving me mental! He's never going to learn how if he doesn't do it himself and I have no interest in playing batman Lego confused

Time for yet morewinewinewinewine

BertieBotts Thu 25-Dec-14 14:21:47

Ah, we have banned console games for the next few hours as it is too stressful after dinner when we want to lie around in a flump grin

Get him to watch a let's play on youtube, he can copy it then.

Xmas2014Santa2014 Thu 25-Dec-14 14:29:57

Revel in it before he becomes addicted !

OhYouBadBadKitten Thu 25-Dec-14 15:36:07

I used to love that with dd. it gave me double my playstation time fgrin sadly now she doesn't need any help.

DoesntLeftoverTurkeySoupDragOn Thu 25-Dec-14 16:06:18

The Lego games are fantastic though!

youbethemummylion Thu 25-Dec-14 16:23:45

Ah what you need is to borrow a 10yr old boy to come over and play with him.

CalamitouslyWrong Thu 25-Dec-14 16:25:32

DS2 has been getting very frustrated with skylanders trap team on the DS so I've encouraged him to just play with the figures and now we're watching the lego movie.

Euphemia Thu 25-Dec-14 16:28:23

YABU! Lego Barman is great!

BertieBotts Thu 25-Dec-14 17:24:13

Ah, well, we bought Disney Infinity but it's only in German! (We live in Germany). It says you can change the language on the box but google is full of people complaining. We've emailed the company, luckily DH and I speak enough to roughly translate it and it's quite intuitive anyway.

Star8369 Thu 25-Dec-14 19:50:04

lego Harry Potter is better

Enjorasdream Thu 25-Dec-14 21:21:12

Isn't the server for x box down? My nephew says he is unable to use his new gift? (Or has my sister done something so he can't)

BertieBotts Thu 25-Dec-14 21:45:09

Lego Batman isn't an online game so the server wouldn't matter.

It's probably true the server will be slow today as so many people trying to register stuff on it.

APlaceInTheWinter Thu 25-Dec-14 21:49:01

YANBU DS is the same. My particular favourite NOT is when he stands right in front of the screen and then tells me what I should do . . .which I would if I could only see the blooming thing!

Wine didn't help. I'm now on to cakes and chocolate.

PiperIsTerrysChoclateOrange Thu 25-Dec-14 22:16:22

Lizard squad have hacked into Playstation and xbox servers.

SanityClause Thu 25-Dec-14 22:19:28

We haven't been able to install either of the games we bought for DS.

We were actually quite relieved when we heard it was a problem with the server, and not just his box.

Hopefully he will be able to play tomorrow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now