Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to think these stomach cramps are...

(15 Posts)
livingonaprayer1986 Tue 23-Dec-14 22:31:56

... as bad as fricking labour pain!! What is going on? They are coming in "waves" yet no dioreahea. There is no way I'm pregnant because I've got the implant and I've had regular ish periods. Whuch means I'm ill for xmas.... great.... urrrgghh this pain is horrid!

Sandthorn Tue 23-Dec-14 22:34:53

Where are the painstaking? Above or below the navel? Serious question.

Sandthorn Tue 23-Dec-14 22:36:15

Bloody autocorrect. Pains, not painstaking.

EatShitDerek Tue 23-Dec-14 22:36:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

EatShitDerek Tue 23-Dec-14 22:36:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

livingonaprayer1986 Tue 23-Dec-14 22:39:34

They are in my abdomen. My appendix was removed when I was 18 (I'm 28 now) x

IHeartChristmasMoomies Tue 23-Dec-14 22:41:32

Kidney stone pain for me was worse than labour. Really, really bad. I was sobbing with agony.

Also trapped wind is really painful, and never results in any poo confused and sometimes not even a fart! Just brings on wave after wave of agony. The first time I had it I nearly rang an ambulance as it hurt so much and I had no idea what it was blush

MrsNutella Tue 23-Dec-14 22:43:25

Kidney stones, gallstones....... Or .... a baby??
Although I've had weird cramps since having a stomach bug last week.

Hope you're not sick for Christmas op!

StilleNachtCarolling Tue 23-Dec-14 22:45:09

I have IBD (ulcerative colitis) and get cramps like this most days. It really is like labour pains. Sorry to hear you're not feeling good sad

livingonaprayer1986 Tue 23-Dec-14 22:49:39

I had a colostomy bag for a year due to being ripped to pieces with my only daughters forcep delivery.... maybe this pain is something to do with that? Its reversed now. Thank God...

CoolCat2014 Tue 23-Dec-14 23:46:23

I had a stomach bug at the weekend that started out with a lot of wind and intense cramps as painful as labour, though not lasting as long! diahreah followed the next day. I was beginning to get worried it was my appendix.

funkyfoam Tue 23-Dec-14 23:49:43

Try a hot bath. I have an internal pouch and if wind gets trapped it is absolute agony. I find this helps a little.

olympicsrock Wed 24-Dec-14 01:59:35

Could be adhesions. They cause severe colicky pain. Are you very bloated too? I think you should go to hospital. ..

MagicMojito Wed 24-Dec-14 02:09:40

Sounds like boring, bog standard period pain to me sad how shit.

Period pain can be absolute agony. I wouldn't look for anything more sinister if I were you I absolutely would, I'm a notorious hypochondriac unless its accompanied by other worrying symptoms. Hope you feel better soon. It really Is pants.

chloecorey2013 Wed 24-Dec-14 02:48:26

I had 'labour pains' for two nights on the trot. Second night the diahrea came confused seriously thought something dangerous was happening. Hope your okay!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now