Talk

Advanced search

To wonder if we have an ACTUAL Poo troll visiting the house

(13 Posts)
GoodKingQuintless Sun 21-Dec-14 00:00:49

The layout of the house is odd. When visiting my family we stay in a sort of self contained lower ground floor flat. Outside the flat, inside the house, there is a "hallway", with a staircase up to the rest of the house, and a small toilet, door to laundry room, door to freezer room, and two storage rooms. My dad is disabled and never comes to the lower ground floor, he cant access it.

In addition to the times I come here with dh and kids, I have come on my own due to my studies, so I am here pretty much every six weeks.

Every time I lean, I clean the flat, this includes cleaning the loo, and hang up a fresh towel. Every time I return, the toilet looks a mess. The towel has not been touched.

I can only assume that some persons unknown are using the toilet, and they are not washing their hands.

I'd like to know whats going on. It could be some of the nurses visiting my dad popping down to the basement to nip to the loo hmm which I find hard to believe, they wont even accept a cuppa.

Not that I think I will ever find out. I am just sharing.

FruVikingessOla Sun 21-Dec-14 06:34:17

Is it limescale building up in your absence each time? Or do you mean that someone is definitely using the loo? Or does anyone come round to do work outside the house - clearing snow for example - and they're using the basement loo?

GoodKingQuintless Sun 21-Dec-14 08:07:25

No not lime scale. Skid marks and dried up splatters.

The person clearing snow lives next door.
Etc

jendot2 Sun 21-Dec-14 08:13:17

Pin up a little note that says please leave this toilet as clean as you found it!

FruVikingessOla Sun 21-Dec-14 09:15:05

In that case I agree with jendot!

PausingFlatly Sun 21-Dec-14 09:23:18

I vote for the nurses.

They may not accept a cup of tea (which would need a tea break), but need the loo occasionally.

Towel is easy to leave hanging neatly. Cleaning the loo would be another job in itself.

Tobyjugg Sun 21-Dec-14 21:25:14

Get a spy camera.

AlpacaLypse Sun 21-Dec-14 21:27:00

How much (if any) loo roll is disappearing between your visits? grin

KillmeNow Sun 21-Dec-14 23:21:53

Take the towel and loo roll away . That'll show em smile

AuntieStella Sun 21-Dec-14 23:29:47

Meter readers?

(That my keyboard for some reason tried to turn into Metro readers!)

lomega Sun 21-Dec-14 23:30:55

Haha KillMeNow that is mean (but I can't help laughing)
They might make even more mess without wanting to go into horribly crude detail.

I second the pp who said leave a note.

Bulbasaur Mon 22-Dec-14 02:55:41

Get a spy camera.

Yeah, that won't get her on the sex offender registry. grin

musicalendorphins2 Mon 22-Dec-14 04:48:33

What about if she puts the spy camera in the little hallway, not inside the toilet, she should be within the law, I think?

OP, did you ever mention it to your dad?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now