Talk

Advanced search

wine and chocolate ok for Nursery Keyworker?

(9 Posts)
SeasonsEatings Thu 18-Dec-14 21:20:39

I totally forgot that its her last day before Christmas tomorrow and she mentioned giving my DD her present tomorrow.

I haven't bought anything for her, I barely know her as DD has just been in the room 3 weeks but she seems v nice. I can scrape together a bottle of Rose wine, mint matchmakers, malteasers and maybe a bubble bath. In a nice gift bag. Is that ok?

lilyloo Thu 18-Dec-14 21:21:49

Sounds lovely

CrohnicChristmas Thu 18-Dec-14 21:25:25

To be honest, if she's only been with her 3 weeks I would say any one of those things would be fine on their own!

Shamazeballs Thu 18-Dec-14 21:27:14

I'm a nursery worker and would be overjoyed to get anything. I'm not fussy me!

workingtitle Thu 18-Dec-14 21:30:46

That's a lot and very kind -course it's ok. most people don't expect anything. You could just do chocs and wine or wine and bubble bath? Or just one of those things.

workingtitle Thu 18-Dec-14 21:31:19

Ps have 'just' given hand cream to key worker.

Blondie1991 Thu 18-Dec-14 21:35:51

Im a nursery worker and that would be a lovely present. Im sure she would be grateful for any of those things smile

TiggyD Thu 18-Dec-14 22:23:40

Anything is nice. Hand cream is good as we do wash our hands eleventy million times a day. Not everybody does alcohol though.

SeasonsEatings Fri 19-Dec-14 22:12:59

Thanks everyone, I took onboard the handcream tip and gave her a nice set of Bodyshop products that I had got for my sister (have time to replace), chocolates and wine. She seemed happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now