Talk

Advanced search

To be laughing at the awful woman on "Don't Tell The Bride"?

(62 Posts)
Chippednailvarnish Tue 16-Dec-14 21:53:34

She's having a tantrum about her wedding and I'm unfortunately laughing as she's been so horrible

londonrach Tue 16-Dec-14 21:56:00

Which one?

Alisvolatpropiis Tue 16-Dec-14 21:56:04

Yanbu

Feel sorry for her groom.

Would love to know the divorce stats for the couple's on this show. Must be way higher than average, surely?

Oppugno Tue 16-Dec-14 21:57:35

YANBU, she's very unappreciative.

Chippednailvarnish Tue 16-Dec-14 21:57:40

My DH was shouting "run away" when the groom was saying his vows!
They're having a Christmas wedding in Brighton.

Backinthering Tue 16-Dec-14 21:58:11

Did anyone else see the start where she says it's not "men's job" to do the washing up??

EmpressOfJurisfiction Tue 16-Dec-14 21:59:03

Why do these couples never discuss things in advance????

Or maybe they do and then go ahead and fake it all for the cameras...

DeliciousIrony Tue 16-Dec-14 22:01:28

I wonder how long Flower Friday will last now they're married...

Chippednailvarnish Tue 16-Dec-14 22:01:44

I doubt if you could fake being that vile!

Topseyt Tue 16-Dec-14 22:14:29

I thought she was being a spoilt brat over the dress and shoes he had chosen for her.

I thought it was a perfect style and shape for her. Wonder who will wear the trousers in that marriage and how long it will last?winkhmm

Tactleneck Tue 16-Dec-14 22:14:29

I wonder if they are still together as it really didn't strike me as a match made in heaven. She was utterly vile and acted like a child. Some people are so worried about the day they forget a marriage follows. Also why on earth were the Mum and friends just winding her even more?!

Alisvolatpropiis Tue 16-Dec-14 22:15:02

Her mum appeared to be questioning her own parenting skills at one point. Probably when the bride was raging about punching the groom in the face.

Chippednailvarnish Tue 16-Dec-14 22:18:59

I can't believe her Mum called the Groom to tell him off about the lack of flowers! The pink mini also had me laughing...

sooperdooper Tue 16-Dec-14 22:21:38

I almost had to turn it off, what a vile human being she was - I was glad when she didn't like the dress, served her bloody right for being such a hideous brat

DeliciousIrony Tue 16-Dec-14 22:30:45

I just wished they would all stop bloody pandering to her, phoning the groom and declaring a state of emergency as soon a she pouted about the hen night not being good enough.

Gawjushun Wed 17-Dec-14 00:30:06

Most of the women on this show come off as utterly horrid and unappreciative. If you're getting a free wedding in return for giving up control, then you can't expect things to be perfect.

The dress bit always makes me laugh. 90% of wedding dresses look the exact same anyway, and half of them throw a fit because it's not the right neckline or whatever. Who cares!

Discopanda Wed 17-Dec-14 01:10:38

I've seen quite a few bridal tantrums on there, if you're that much of a control freak DON'T go on the programme

mrsfuzzy Wed 17-Dec-14 01:15:37

never seem this, but i think i'm going to give it a laugh, er sorry, go !

Redglitter Wed 17-Dec-14 01:29:24

No wonder he had nothing to say about 'flower Friday' he probably couldn't believe his ears

I wish they wouldn't let the brides change anything they should be made to wear whatever dress that's chosen for them

halestone Wed 17-Dec-14 01:34:17

I found the 'stay at home girlfriend' comment cringeworthy.

Gawjushun Wed 17-Dec-14 01:39:07

I agree. They let far too many brides buy a whole new dress or choose accessories that completely change the look.

This episode is definitely going in the hall of fame along with thorpe park bitch and cat arse faced vegas bride.

BOFster Wed 17-Dec-14 01:41:42

Do you mean the Vegas bride who objected to the groom spending the budget on taking his mates there for a week? She should never have married him.

LikeABadSethRogenMovie Wed 17-Dec-14 01:42:16

Is it Christmas themed? In which case, do they get married at another time of the year so it can be shown at the right time?!

Redglitter Wed 17-Dec-14 01:47:15

My all time fave has to be 'John & Jackie' when he had her parachute in to the venue and had the reception at the working man's club that she hated. classic!

traceybaybee Wed 17-Dec-14 01:49:43

Ahh the miners welfare in kirkintilloch... what an episode haha i was in knots watching that one fgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now