Talk

Advanced search

To have eaten a qtr box of pick n mix

(5 Posts)
Ineedtolearntosayno Mon 15-Dec-14 19:56:29

Someone gave me a box of those fruit pick n mix today. I have just sat down and ate easily a quarter of the box. I had a really crap day today and have an early shift tomorrow and I looked so forward to opening them. Now do I bin the rest or keep for Xmas and also how do I quickly lose 1 or 2 lb before my weigh in on Wednesday night (due to bad weekend) why why oh why can't I keep my big mouth shut

Weelass83 Mon 15-Dec-14 23:32:17

My diet started this morning - then I tucked into a whole box of Maltesers while watching TV - oops! I've now given up on the weight loss until after Xmas, the only thing that would stop me eating shit is wiring my jaw shut, and that's hardly ethical! grin

Don't be so hard on yourself, slip-ups happen. Try not to worry, and enjoy pigging out! wink

Weelass83 Mon 15-Dec-14 23:33:22

Oh and don't bin them - give them to someone else if you're like me and have no self control!!

Shockers Mon 15-Dec-14 23:35:58

I went swimming tonight. I did 50 lengths, then stopped on the way home and bought 3 bottles of sticky toffee ale and a six pack of ready salted crisps.

I've had 2 beers and a packet a crisps that I wouldn't have had had I not gone swimming.

Ineedtolearntosayno Tue 16-Dec-14 06:24:08

Haha I was looking for kick in ass not encouragement. Weelass I did think about not going till after Xmas but I need to keep going as it is the only thing that will keep me on the straight and narrow to some degree. I am determined not to pig out completely. I have a big family wedding in march so need to lose another stone. Will bring sweets to work now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now