Talk

Advanced search

To think if you make a cock up good customer service would mean you talk to the person?

(3 Posts)
youarekiddingme Mon 15-Dec-14 12:13:20

Ordered an item off of Amzaon on 25/11/14 through accessory shop/ AG distributions.
Wrong item arrived on 29/11 - an item of lesser value hence why I didn't keep it!. I posted here to ask how to resolve through amazon and followed the advice and raised a query.
Accessory shop told me to send to them 1st/2nd class standard delivery, they would refund delivery costs and send correct item.
I returned it in 3/12/14 2 nd class standard delivery in the original packaging and got a proof of postage receipt.

Emailed last week as still had not received item ordered. Received a reply over 24 hours later asking me when I'd sent it. I emailed back that day with details of when it was sent, in what packing, class and price of postage and a photo of the proof of postage receipt.

Still heard nothing today and as it's midday I decided to ring. Girl on phone says I cannot talk to someone in office and lady who deals with amazon queries is wading through 100's of messages and will get back to me. I pointed out that this could delay them sending the item at least another 48 hours and would like a spoken to communication to resolve this as currently I have paid for item and postage and so I am out of pocket.

AIBU in thinking this is poor?

Btw the item is just something for DS stocking - it's not the end of the world if it's not here - but I'd like my money back!

HighwayDragon Mon 15-Dec-14 12:17:07

Talk to amazon directly, they take responsibility for their sellers and they'll resolve things pretty quickly

youarekiddingme Mon 15-Dec-14 20:21:01

Thanks highway obviously my polite but firm reminder that I've paid out more than the items value and received nothing and a quick but polite reminder that I'd be asked to rate their service did the trick.
Message within the hour to say they've dispatched the toy and message a few hours later to say refund of postage has been started.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now